Post the weirdest dream that you had

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
You guys and your dreams!! I haven't dreamed for a long time now. Must be my work nature. All these night shifts have ruined my sweet dreams.:-(

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
this is weird because it was the worst, horriblest dream ever, but not a nightmare when it was happening
was sitting on college steps, with friends. Guy from the group behind me leaves his stuff to go to the loo. There is a macbook, seagate hard drive, some HTC Phone, portable charger, his wallet and a bag all scattered around the area he was occupying. I look around, everyone is busy, so I go through his bag without anyone noticing. In it, I find an iPod, and I flick that, intending to trouble him later about it. Then he comes back, I head into the building of the college after a while, and take out the iPod. There is nothing in it, except for a few photos. I figured he didn't know what to do with an iPod and was using it as a camera, so I go to settings, reset the ipod, enter my apple id and password, sync up with my backup on cloud, open up notes (I have no clue if Notes even syncs with cloud IRL and have never tried it), go through a list of good games I wanted to play later but didnt have time or space for and start installing them. When I woke up, I reached for my brand new iPod and was so disappointed when it turned out to be a dream.

:crying_NF:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
[MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION]: You love an iPod so much!?

Don't you earn? Get yourself one!

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
I already have one exactly like that, and it had skeumorphic UI those aren't available anymore AFAIK. Maybe it was as much about rescuing an unused ipod and giving it a good home. maybe being a thief in skyrim had something to do with it.
what got to me was I was using the settings menu, notes and app store all properly and can remember it vividly.

OP
cutemug

cutemug

Broken In
Ohh really ???

Yuhp! I agree with ariftwister. Discuss all your weird dreams here. The weirdest thing amongst everything is that, as this thread is on Digit forum, most of the dreams that you guys post consist of techie stuff. Fascinating that you guys even remember the specifications/devices seen in the dreams :dizzy_NF: :smile_NF:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
I came to post one I had here, but im pretty sure it will be controversial

I was a carrot.
What happened?

Some months ago i had two experiences of SLEEP PARALYSIS
Both of them in one night.

Damn it was terrifying.

I was awake but couldn't move and was sh!t scared..
My body felt really heavy as if someone was sitting on me.. and i was breathing heavy, my heart was beating fast and heavy.

Finally i controlled my breathing somehow and brought it to a normal level and fell asleep again...

Only to experience it again some hours later... Did the same thing again but wasn't that scary as there was some sunlight around.

This happened to me about two years ago, was lucid, in the sense was aware of my surroundings, could actually see the room, and some thing that wasn't there.

It was in my grandmother's place, it is an old house in Bengaluru, with you know high ceilings and old furniture types. There was a mosquito net around my bed, but the corner where I got in through was not tucked beneath the mattress. I could see the room, and the window, and a freaking veiled witch type old woman chanting something and pinning me down with one finger. Could not move, was freaking out, and did not know what to do to make it end. I could not even close my eyes. I must have drifted off to sleep some time, and when I woke up, I was still not entirely sure if it was a dream or what.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
This happened to me about two years ago, was lucid, in the sense was aware of my surroundings, could actually see the room, and some thing that wasn't there.

It was in my grandmother's place, it is an old house in Bengaluru, with you know high ceilings and old furniture types. There was a mosquito net around my bed, but the corner where I got in through was not tucked beneath the mattress. I could see the room, and the window, and a freaking veiled witch type old woman chanting something and pinning me down with one finger. Could not move, was freaking out, and did not know what to do to make it end. I could not even close my eyes. I must have drifted off to sleep some time, and when I woke up, I was still not entirely sure if it was a dream or what.
GlitchInTheMatrix! :shock:

vito scalleta

In the zone
I spent most of my childhood watching National Geographic documentaries. After some years, I started getting frequent dreams being chased by animals(Lions mostly... Most of the documentaries were about lions too) . Still happens from time to time although less frequent.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Man this was intense
Dreamed of an augmented reality horror experience. Had eye implants that can project stuff on all your surroundings. This was used to project a screen on the wall which had an interactive movie experience (like Bandersnatch), but made up of AI generated imagery similar to this tool (which is no longer available, but you can see samples of what it produced in this twitter thread). Now this movie was horrible in itself, which all sorts of imagery that were at the edge of being recognisable, but just surreal stuff, like this. The choices appear in weird symbols, in a new cypher each time, with a stylised countdown bar that also does something unexpected each time (it suddenly stops counting down, it continues to count down even after a choice is made, a creepy jump scare pops up the moment you choose something etc). Now all of this is nightmarish enough, but I sit through it. Some time later, a man comes on (he looks like Gumnami Baba with black goggles) and he says, "This is the final chapter". Then, the imagery escapes from the confines of the TV screen, goes to all the walls, and ceiling and floor as well. There is no way to stop it, and I'm paralysed. At this point I got really scared, and realised that it was a dream - tried to wake up, but it did not happen. Then I decided to check if it was a dream, by opening up my iPhone and taking photos of what was happening, prolly because of experience from a previous dream. The dimensions of the phone was off, and I could not take the photos properly, which made me realise that yeah, this was indeed a dream. Then I pocketed my iPhone, sat back and enjoyed the experience. The rest of it was pretty intense, but suddenly very cool actually :)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^Either u were captured by Aliens who injected Marijuana in your brain for their own experiments or u watched too much pyscho thrillers

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
You guys and your dreams!! I haven't dreamed for a long time now. Must be my work nature. All these night shifts have ruined my sweet dreams.:-(

I've noticed that sleeping empty stomach (I am dieting :|) results in a lot of dreams. By a lot, it actually is a lot! Then I read somewhere that empty stomach keeps your brain super active.
Try eating very less or not at all for dinner. You should start seeing dreams. :)

Top Bottom