Post the dumbest thing you've ever heard about technology :cool:

OP
harshilsharma63

harshilsharma63

DIY FTW!
I was buying some Usb 3g Dongle at one shop.. and he showed me some iBall Dongles and i asked what is difference between this and their was one more of some company , and that guy said iBall has Kareena kapoor as brand ambassdor!.. Me & friend died laughing their and den and afterward we got to know dat guy was very serious about that statement

It happens only in India!

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
I was buying some Usb 3g Dongle at one shop.. and he showed me some iBall Dongles and i asked what is difference between this and their was one more of some company , and that guy said iBall has Kareena kapoor as brand ambassdor!.. Me & friend died laughing their and den and afterward we got to know dat guy was very serious about that statement
Ask shopkeeper does kareena comes home with dongle ???
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Wow, what a topic. Awesome information. And I was right then, given the external conditions are decent their performance barely degrades.
Here is very good article which will solve most doubts of others too AnandTech | Intel's 45nm Dual-Core E8500: The Best Just Got Better

Last edited:

Flash

Lost in speed
Why did you add an asterisk to hard disk? :p

Atleast, they spell the name wrongly. They even name themselves as Dick. Ex: Dick Costello.

Let's imagine this in classroom. "Who's dick here.". A guy stands and say "I am". :lol:

Siddharth_1

EXTREME

:lol:
From where do such dumb things come into such people's minds...
:lol:

Top Bottom