Post the dumbest thing you've ever heard about technology :cool:

$hadow

Geek in making
I was there once to give an exam. The experience didn't go pleasing. Our paper was afternoon shift & by the time we got out at 5:30 pm we kept looking for conveyance to kanpur city & found no public transport would stop. In the end we boarded an animal van

yeah location wise not that great but we have our own vehicles so NP there.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
*dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/72261408/noob1.png

lool, guy got a 1600 mhz ram and he is complaining.. (EVERY modern DDR3 supporting mobo has the bios capability to tone down the clock speed to 1333mhz levels)

OP
harshilsharma63

harshilsharma63

DIY FTW!
I was taking a lecture for 3rd year CSE students. I asked that how many of them have used Libra Office. Just one guy from a class of >40 students raised hand in reply.

Another funny incidedt happend in the same class (not dumb though). I names a variable 'myDict'. Accidentally I wrote 'myDic k'. Pressed Ctrl + Z like hell :lol:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I was taking a lecture for 3rd year CSE students. I asked that how many of them have used Libra Office. Just one guy from a class of >40 students raised hand in reply.

Another funny incidedt happend in the same class (not dumb though). I names a variable 'myDict'. Accidentally I wrote 'myDic k'. Pressed Ctrl + Z like hell :lol:

libre office :lol:

$hadow

Geek in making
*dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/72261408/noob1.png

lool, guy got a 1600 mhz ram and he is complaining.. (EVERY modern DDR3 supporting mobo has the bios capability to tone down the clock speed to 1333mhz levels)

You can find comments like these in nearly any product.

deta

Broken In
My friend just bought his first computer, and asked me whether frequently formatting his hard drive will affect his cpu pins :shock: :shock: :mrgreen: :crazy:

ankush28

Bazinga
Well not exactly related to technology but dumb enough to post here...

Le noob girl: Sir how to convert pound into PSI? What is conversion ratio?

Me: How the f#ck she made it to 6th semester :facepalm:

- - - Updated - - -

libre office :lol:

*LibreOffice :mrgreen:

Last edited:

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Well not exactly related to technology but dumb enough to post here...

Le noob girl: Sir how to convert pascal into PSI? What is conversion ratio?

Me: How the f#ck she made it to 6th semester :facepalm:

- - - Updated - - -

*LibreOffice :mrgreen:
Lol. Even I don't remember. Always use converter

Top Bottom