Post Online Money Making, Internet Marketing, Adsense queries here

ramkumarvcbe

the Warrior
Very nice and useful tips, dude. :doublethumb:

There are several ways to write unique articles. unique article means none of the parts of your article should not be found posted on internet before you do.
writing article is lots of work and most people will have excuse. " my english sucks" or "i am not a writer."
but if you ask me you really don't need that much of english mastery or writers mind set.

Method 1 : rewriting it in your words

You take one paragraph and re-write it in your way.
Original

re-write Version.

Method 2 : use free article re-writers softwares spin chief spinnerchief.com (not effective as manual spun article but Ok)
software will automatically spin the articles for you. it will replace words from a in-built dictionary. like 'Thanks' will be replaced to Thank you very much or Thank you so on.
you can do that without the software as well.

There are many many ways to write content but best way is to write it on your own.
these will give you content but not much make any sense. writes for readers and not for google only.

Now if you writing to make money then you will need traffic to your blog/website.
from where traffic will come? Google is the biggest source of traffic. almost 90% of the visitors comes from search engines. google, bing, yahoo. don't underestimate yahoo and bing. people do use them thats why they exists.

so to get traffic you have to get your site on top of google rankings.
if you try to rank for "recipes blog" competiotn is damn too high and you won't be able rank for it (at least not without investing thousands)
so instead of such big market try to rank for small market. like bacon recipes, Gujarati Recipes, Punjabi recipes. still Gujarati recipe is huge competition then chunk down more.
south gujarat recipe , north gujarat recipe, typical gujarati recipe. (just examples but there are markets still lack information on find out those, no one have any dedicated contents on such topics) it could be anything. i will tell you one of my current blog i'm working on is about custom made hand guns :lol:

if you are serious about blogging get hosting and domain. best topic is something that you are really interested in is easy to start.

flyingcow

Shibe
i want to make money via youtube, therefore i have started making lyrics videos i had almost 25k views on my previous channel so i think itll be a good idea, edited this video from 11pm to 3 am lol

and b4 you say anything im not a 1d fan, i did it only for the views...and rest all is my original content except the nes clip, i did the channe cover too

OP
TheHumanBot

TheHumanBot

Padawan
find related CPA offers go to offersvault.com type in ringtones offers signup put a link in your description and link your video with it. :)

flyingcow

Shibe
find related CPA offers go to offersvault.com type in ringtones offers signup put a link in your description and link your video with it. :)
could you please elaborate?? offersvault.com looks shady as hell and i see nothing there except a blue background....
what will happen if i link my video??? thanks
im kinda interesteed

snap

Lurker
can i ask how much you guys get profits and what is the expenditure, and what is the expense when starting a site or like flycow's idea making lyrics for videos what can we expect? :)

roady

Digital Marketer
Get into Affiliate Marketing while our indian e-commerce sites are funded. Best way to make money. :D

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
I really want to build a piano tutorial channel on youtube of popular songs, but i am really disheartened by the fact that companies claim right to their song and whatever money is made off ads off your videos , it goes to the company. This means that no matter how good videos i make, i wont be earning a cent off of it .

I had made a sample tutorial video with detailed chords and notes and it was very well received. See link below.

Heaven Piano lesson 1: How to play bryan adams heaven on piano - YouTube

flyingcow

Shibe
I really want to build a piano tutorial channel on youtube of popular songs, but i am really disheartened by the fact that companies claim right to their song and whatever money is made off ads off your videos , it goes to the company. This means that no matter how good videos i make, i wont be earning a cent off of it .

I had made a sample tutorial video with detailed chords and notes and it was very well received. See link below.

i have some music on my channel but my vids have never been claiemd....and you are playing it on a piano, no one can claim that, if you use the song(mp3 file) youtube copyright id software will flag the video(even if 1-2 sec of music is detected) and your vid wont be taken down, but the monetization will be something like 50% to you and 50% to company....
my video got detected for using a song and it shows the time in the video where copywritten music is present, mine was found on te 2-3 sec mark :p
the point is, as far as you are playing on piano, the content id system cant flag you/ you aernt doing anyihng illegal
and nice video dude, do more...

made another one of these, im slowly starting to lose hope, searched for the same song and many lyrics popped up....i am lost in competition...im trying to be as minimalistic as possible but now i guess i have to start including pictures etc or maybe video with lyrics...

the last video has got barely 10 views, sadly all mine...but i wont give up :)

P.S. does anyone know where can one find latest popular music just released??i get mine thru, itunes charts or billboard...

OP
TheHumanBot

TheHumanBot

Padawan
could you please elaborate?? offersvault.com looks shady as hell and i see nothing there except a blue background....
what will happen if i link my video??? thanks
im kinda interesteed
here : Affiliate Marketing - Find the Best Affiliate Programs and CPA Offers from OfferVault
Watch this video : How to find products that sell with Offer Vault - YouTube

suppose you made a video of Eminem Lyrics so people who are watching it might be interested in getting ringtone for their cellphone so they will click the link from your video (link which you will get from CPA Network) and you will get credited the amount that offer.

can i ask how much you guys get profits and what is the expenditure, and what is the expense when starting a site or like flycow's idea making lyrics for videos what can we expect? :)

just create youtube video create video upload video and get into CPA Networks.
Here is what exactly you need to do to get into CPA network. *euhero.com/how-to-get-accepted-into-cpa-networks/

I'm subscribed to your channel :lol:
did you receive anything from any companies?

Get into Affiliate Marketing while our indian e-commerce sites are funded. Best way to make money. :D

it lacks the plugins and support from this websites it self.

flyingcow

Shibe
here : Affiliate Marketing - Find the Best Affiliate Programs and CPA Offers from OfferVault
Watch this video : How to find products that sell with Offer Vault - YouTube

suppose you made a video of Eminem Lyrics so people who are watching it might be interested in getting ringtone for their cellphone so they will click the link from your video (link which you will get from CPA Network) and you will get credited the amount that offer.

thank you, i get it now :), i will create about 2- videos moreand wait for some views, then i will apply, because i read that they do screening of each website etc....
i have found 2-3 networks with good pay ;)
thnk you very much...
BTW will i get x$ per click or per ringtone download?

OP
TheHumanBot

TheHumanBot

Padawan
^ i answered that already.

per download CPA = Cost Per Action. in your case GET PAID PER ACTION action could be email submits ringtone downloads or anything just look on offervault for offers you can promote.

snap

Lurker
ahh sry for the confusion :oops: i meant like using adsense how much you guys get

ehehe *www.wordstream.com/cost-per-action reading now from this.

OP
TheHumanBot

TheHumanBot

Padawan
you just mention in filed how you plan to promote offers " Mostly PPC Adwords plus Bing Ads" or may be put link of your blog.
i tried contacting my old CPA manager connection but she left the job or i would have helped you with that too, to get in at least 4 of networks.

ash63425

Broken In
I was looking for this sort of information. You are really good I also want to know one thing that I love writing but I guess I would not be able to manage a website and similar stuff. So what if I could simply be paid for writing. Is there any scope for me

OP
TheHumanBot

TheHumanBot

Padawan
I was looking for this sort of information. You are really good I also want to know one thing that I love writing but I guess I would not be able to manage a website and similar stuff. So what if I could simply be paid for writing. Is there any scope for me

You can be freelance writer, start bidding on freelancing website for writing jobs. use different IP's and bid multiple times in order to get job with different usernames. you can go to fiverr.com and offer 2 articles for $5 you might need to learn basic seo things to write articles. or write one 800-1200 words PR
managing a website is easy, you can use WordPress is really easy to manage.

Top Bottom