Post Online Money Making, Internet Marketing, Adsense queries here

TheHumanBot

Padawan
recently have noticed many threads on this topics so if you have any questions, queries go ahead and post it here and i will answer them. :-D

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I created a blog with Google Adsense but they did not endorse me at all.Why? Should the blogs be on any technical terms like computers.I really don't have any idea.OK.

OP
TheHumanBot

TheHumanBot

Padawan
^ PM me your blog link.
it could be anything any topic but needs to be unique content/article.

you can check your content is unique or not by using Copyscape Plagiarism Checker - Duplicate Content Detection Software free if ask for premium use other sites.
smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/
www.dustball.com/cs/plagiarism.checker/‎
Free plagiarism checker - SeeSources.com

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^ PM me your blog link.
it could be anything any topic but needs to be unique content/article.

you can check your content is unique or not by using Copyscape Plagiarism Checker - Duplicate Content Detection Software free if ask for premium use other sites.
smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/
www.dustball.com/cs/plagiarism.checker/‎
Free plagiarism checker - SeeSources.com

Thanks for clearing my doubts but the blog I created contains recipes which were compiled by my wife taken from several other blogs because we don't know anything about creating a blog. I never knew that it should contain unique content.I have very good knowledge about computers but not about any Recipes.Here comes the problem.

OP
TheHumanBot

TheHumanBot

Padawan
if you can come up with your own unique content thats great for you but if you can't(like me) then there are other ways too.(will write in details later)

your blog have any traffic? people are visiting it or ? if so how much traffic do you get?

OP
TheHumanBot

TheHumanBot

Padawan
There are several ways to write unique articles. unique article means none of the parts of your article should not be found posted on internet before you do.
writing article is lots of work and most people will have excuse. " my english sucks" or "i am not a writer."
but if you ask me you really don't need that much of english mastery or writers mind set.

Method 1 : rewriting it in your words

You take one paragraph and re-write it in your way.
Original
The S5 will be paired with a new wearable device that will be an evolution of the Galaxy Gear smartwatch, Lee Young Hee, executive vice president of the company’s mobile business, said in a Jan. 6 interview.
re-write Version.
Interviewed on Jan 6 the Exe. Vice president Lee Young Hee who manage the mobile business of Samsung company has said " With new samsung s5 you will be able to pair it with new wearable evolutionary gadgets like Galaxy Gear smart watch!"

Method 2 : use free article re-writers softwares spin chief spinnerchief.com (not effective as manual spun article but Ok)
software will automatically spin the articles for you. it will replace words from a in-built dictionary. like 'Thanks' will be replaced to Thank you very much or Thank you so on.
you can do that without the software as well.

There are many many ways to write content but best way is to write it on your own.
these will give you content but not much make any sense. writes for readers and not for google only.

Now if you writing to make money then you will need traffic to your blog/website.
from where traffic will come? Google is the biggest source of traffic. almost 90% of the visitors comes from search engines. google, bing, yahoo. don't underestimate yahoo and bing. people do use them thats why they exists.

so to get traffic you have to get your site on top of google rankings.
if you try to rank for "recipes blog" competiotn is damn too high and you won't be able rank for it (at least not without investing thousands)
so instead of such big market try to rank for small market. like bacon recipes, Gujarati Recipes, Punjabi recipes. still Gujarati recipe is huge competition then chunk down more.
south gujarat recipe , north gujarat recipe, typical gujarati recipe. (just examples but there are markets still lack information on find out those, no one have any dedicated contents on such topics) it could be anything. i will tell you one of my current blog i'm working on is about custom made hand guns :lol:

if you are serious about blogging get hosting and domain. best topic is something that you are really interested in is easy to start.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I know about Bengali Sweets but not any Gujarati recipes.I think making a blog on computers and their related problems is easier as I have some knowledge about them.Recipes are for women and for men computers related Blogs are a big hit.

OP
TheHumanBot

TheHumanBot

Padawan
thats was just an example. :wink:
just make sure you don't lose the interest. ( i know you will, most IT guys lost their interest) :lol:

OP
TheHumanBot

TheHumanBot

Padawan
Follow this basic seo guides
SEO: The Free Beginner?s Guide From Moz
Beginner’s Guide to SEO: Best Practices – Part 1/3
On-Page SEO Best Practices in 2013: 7 Rules of the Game | Marketing Technology Blog

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Follow this basic seo guides
SEO: The Free Beginner?s Guide From Moz
Beginner’s Guide to SEO: Best Practices – Part 1/3
On-Page SEO Best Practices in 2013: 7 Rules of the Game | Marketing Technology Blog

Thanks but what name should be kept for a Blog on computer problems. I mean it should be attractive and catchy na.
What are the chances that google via Adsense will endorse my blog if it truly good and informative.

Tarun Singh

Banned
@OP : +1 for you for the clear description :) custom made hand guns :p

How is this : *my.fakingnews.firstpost.com/2014/0...ainst-flipkart-for-selling-costly-headphones/ ? I have written it :p

OP
TheHumanBot

TheHumanBot

Padawan
i was giving an example. do not create a blog for gun, hand guns instead churn down bit and i created a blog on custom made hand guns, find a sub-market. i ain't good at reviewing articles :lol: the purpose of sub-market(niche) is easy to rank in google. so your website comes first rank.

Last edited:

flyingcow

Shibe
nice thread op will be helpful for some, i have a blog and do tutorials for a facebook cs(counterstrike) indian page with ~10k members for ex- how to record their gameplay, how to run demo files, how to make cfgs etc...so far i have only posted one tutorial and only have 233 page views in 2-3 weekshow much more time do you think befor i ask for adsense on my page?? and do you know the min pageviews for getting adsense??
ps-i wrote them on my own with screen shots etc

OP
TheHumanBot

TheHumanBot

Padawan
add few more posts like 9 to 15 and apply for adsense. pageviews are not required. i have helped few friend's getting their adsense account almost instantly on fresh blog. nothing fancy just posted 4-5 articles added images and applied. Asians won't get it that easily. asia have fake clicks ratio way to high. 8/10 applications are declined.

OP
TheHumanBot

TheHumanBot

Padawan
you don't need to apply again. in your adsense.google.com you have your publisher id could be used on your .net domain.

Top Bottom