**Post All Cellphone Related Queries Here**

Status
Not open for further replies.

allajunaki

Journeyman
U need to put ur phone's option as 'visible to all' in the bluetooth menu (of the phone) and initiate a device search from the PC's BT software (widcomm or microsoft).Alternativley.. if u initiate pairing from Phone, ensure that PC's BT softwares 'Discoverable' option is switched on. Unless u explicitly set the discovery setting as 'ON' the Bluetooth Intiating device cannot see the target device.
Passcode key can be any number. (0000 is the most standard choice). just make sure u enter same number in phone and PC... (for eg. if u enter pass code as 12345 in pc, then enter the same number in phone also).

rohanwadhwa

Broken In
Hey guys , all those thinking of buying the K750i for its good music fuctionality, then better wait for the w800i phone from SE. Its gonna be released in the last week of August, just a month and a half away. though, rest of the fuctions are almost identical if not the same. I contacted SE for its release date in India, they said it would be released in the latest by the last week of August.

The only thing to look forward to is its pricing.
I guess it would be around 22K -23K, since the K750i is already available for around Rs19.5K , w800i just has that "walkman tag" advantage and the included 512 MB Memory stick duo.

mAYHEM

Journeyman
I am unable to change the lock code in security setting of my cellphone.i entered th default code as 12345,when tried to change it after verify the password it gives lock error.I am usin N 3230.I tried it many times :?

@imprince
are u having the same problem or theres something wrong with my phone

PraKs

Youngling
hi all

K750i rocks.. man its got 2 MP camera.. NO need for a digicam.. I am waiting for W800's release in Aug end coz then k750i will come down.. Take 2 GB flash & U have a Digicam too :)

As of now price in Bangalore is - 18,000

Prob with k700i is look.. I dont like the switch,, while 750 oh my my.. no comments ,, see ya in my pocket soon :)

allajunaki

Journeyman
N91 Looks damn good.. 4Gb.. wow!!.. I just hope nokia Puts a good Mp3 player with lots of functionality(4GB certainly needs a lot of management features)...

superwiz

Broken In
khandu said:
Rs. 16000 in Mumbai market..

so which is a better buy SE 750i or Nokia 6630 considering the GPRS connectivity via PC for internet and also other factors like expandble memory costs..i heard sony duo is costlier then RS MMC

BTW whats cheaper SONY DUO or RS MMC or T-Flash (approx cost also plz)

khandu

In the zone
@superwiz

256 MB DVRSMMC : Rs. 1800
256 MB T-Flash : Rs. 3000
256 MB DUO PRO : Rs. 2500

All approx to market pricing

Dude.. i thing to be cleared.. 6630 uses DVRSMMC and not the simple RSMMC..

Now I have used both the cell side by side..

If u r for camera, weight and looks.. nothing beats K750i .. cool as a cucumber ;)

But if u like Symbian and to do tricks with the Cell.. No company still beats Nokia yet..

I am using 6630 and i am sticking to the cell.. only downside is NO FM!! in mumbai atleast u need it.. but u can play MP3 for loooong.. i can dig with it.. my 256 MB is full of it..

but then the choice is urs again :p

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Ok.. members can now start a new threads in case they have some queries on mobiles. So that does not mean , u can spam here or dont search b4 you post :p

Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom