**Post All Cellphone Related Queries Here**

Status
Not open for further replies.

bendre123

Broken In
my friend supernova
i think in my personal opinion g1800 is not better.
go through the review of this mobile
*www.mobile-review.com/review/lg-g1800-en.shtml
judge ur self wheather it is worthy to buy mobile or not.

paul_007

Padawan
T610 image file size prob

i've puchased SE t610 i month back and i found out that when i transfer 4kb file size image frm pc to my phone the size of image increases to 35kb and some times to 50 kb, when i transfer same image to my nokia 6600 the size remains same.

pls help me to solve the prob cause t610 has very less memory.

neet_online

Broken In
Buying new cell phone

Hi guys wanted some help to choose my new cell phone .
Budjet is between Rs. 5000 - 8000 . What i wanted is a gsm cell with all the standard features if possible mp3 or fm radio will be gr8 if i cud get a camera too . :roll:

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Cant u see the sticky for this topic?
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23350

If u wanna get a mp3 phone for this range, get LG1800.

allajunaki

Journeyman
Re: T610 image file size prob

paul_007 said:
i've puchased SE t610 i month back and i found out that when i transfer 4kb file size image frm pc to my phone the size of image increases to 35kb and some times to 50 kb, when i transfer same image to my nokia 6600 the size remains same.

pls help me to solve the prob cause t610 has very less memory.

Hey Paul, this is a known limitation of T610/T630 (Officially SE hasnt acknowledged it though). Some people say its beacuse of the filesystem. Some others say that pics are held as raw format inside the phone. This issue was never resolved.....

supernova

Mr. S Nova
ppl,
I am getting a 5 day old j200i for 3K. I want this set for my brother and this will be his first set. So tell me how's the deal and how's the phone.

I have heard that it's battery sucks, but is it the problem with the software adn if it is so then whether a firmware upgrade is available.

Pls tell me soon as i have to finalise the deal.

aadipa

Padawan
supernova said:
ppl,
I am getting a 5 day old j200i for 3K. I want this set for my brother and this will be his first set. So tell me how's the deal and how's the phone.

I have heard that it's battery sucks, but is it the problem with the software adn if it is so then whether a firmware upgrade is available.

Pls tell me soon as i have to finalise the deal.

At 3k it looks good deal.
If the phone is with original bill, you can upgrade the firmware whenever it comes while in warranty period from any of SE service station, free of cost.

supernova

Mr. S Nova
thnks aadipa.
Yeah i m getting bill and everything.
Tell me how can i check my firmware and does sony announces anywhere when a new firmware is out...

bendre123

Broken In
hey did u know the price of K700i and nokia 6600
when i went to indraprasth(mumbai) shop 3 week ago ,i found that se k700i costing around 11000 and nokia 6600 costing around 12000 with bill.
did u know the current price of it.

OP
N

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Yep allajunaki is spot on. I have the same issue in my father's T630. Firstly, the phone has just 2MB of memory, and then this unusual system of storing files. My advise would be to not store too many images in the phone - transfer them to your computer and delete them from your phone. Good thing my father doesn't need the camera :D

Sourabh

Laptoping
look there are 16 pages in this cellphones thread and 6 in laptops thread soo sooooooon

Portable section is very much needed :|

wht say?

neet_online

Broken In
Help me choose a new cell !!!!

Hi guys plz help me . I intend 2 look 4 a cell around 5 - 8k having features like gprs infrared it'll be gud if i cud get camera and mp3 as well . No specific brand in mind .

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
well pal which brand will u like 2 buy as most of the people juz hate motorola and all so dats imp.
well u can go for nokia 6601i,sonyericc k500,nokia 7250i well i juz like 2 companies for cell fones so dats all i can suggest.

neet_online

Broken In
actually sony ericsson and nokia are the ones iam looking forward to . 7250i is out of fashion .
was particularly interested in sony k300i or k500i .
Guys details r wat m looking forward to
Price and features in detail r certainly welcome.
1 more thing is LG G-1800 to be considered ??

allajunaki

Journeyman
@neet_online
LG G-1800 sux according some of the reviews (was mentioned previously in the forum..).

K300 and K500 are certainly good deals.. but i doubt u can use it as a serious MP3 player coz of limted internal memory and no memory expansion...

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
@neet_online:
K500i dont has a mp3 player..it can just play mp3 ringtones if i am correct (do correct me if i am wrong).

LG1800 is a good VFM phone but the finish of that phone is what i dint like.. also it got 64mb which is even more than k700i thou not expandable. Also no IR as u have asked for.. otherwise i think it's a good phone to buy within rs. 6k. :D

allajunaki

Journeyman
drgrudge said:
@neet_online:
K500i dont has a mp3 player..it can just play mp3 ringtones if i am correct (do correct me if i am wrong).

drgrudge, k500i does have an MP3 player with EQ settings and all...
(from what i heard, its identical to the K700i player).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom