POP4 : the warrior problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
Hey guys
I am not able to get past the Warrior in the very first encounter. I know i have to push him to the corner of the fertile land and then i must push him over to get past him. But the problem lies when i take him to the corner and after he seems to begin to fall ( when i am supposed to enter a quick time events series) no matter what i do nothing happens.
please tell me which keys to press at that moment to get past him.???
NB:pC version POP4

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
You need to push him towards the edge & you enter into the button mashing session. Usually it's the attack button which is mapped as the Left mouse button by default. If you're using a 360 controller then it's the 'X' key.

It needs fast tapping. So map it to some key on the keyboard & start mashing as fast as you can. I tried it on the controller but my thumb's force wasn't proving enough. So mapped it to the 'L' button on my keyboard & started tapping away with my middle finger. That did the trick. ;)

OP
codename_romeo

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
wil try that dude. thanks

did not work dude............. tried for an hour or so. can someone upload saved games jus after the first warrior fight. i am done with the rest 3 demigods

Last edited:

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Do you try to initialize that sequence when Elika is unconscious? because if you do, Elika will not come to help you and the button-mashing sequence will end abruptly with you being flicked away by the warrior.

Before you get the Warrior to the edge, make sure Elika is conscious and by your side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom