pop warrior within of nfsu2? which one to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

supersaiyan

In the zone
hey there guys and gals(if any) , i am confused a lot. i got 2500 bucks for my bday and i can't decide whether i should buy pop ww of nfsu2.
help!!!

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
depends on ur choice ofcourse...but for me NFS U2....!!!!!

moreover u recvd 2500bucks???nd just wanna purchase a single game???
had i been at ur position i wud be having 25 PC DVD"s having loooots of games....

nd how is that possible is nybody's guess..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

long live NEHRU PLACE!!!!!

OP
S

supersaiyan

In the zone
the prob is that my pc has gone for a few days and i can only play on my uncle's pc which has intel extreme grafix. i know nfsu2 will run fine on it as the demo does but i do not know abt pop ww

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
dude...4 that much money, u can probably get both of em.....i like racing games so i would go 4 NFSU2.....if ya like shooters, i would recommend half life 2 or doom3.....if ur system can handle them, of course....

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Well lets see POP:WW requires the Pixel shader card and a hardware T&L supportin Gfx so i doubt it runnin on a onboard extreme graphics :?

Btw i would prefer NFSU2 too :D

2.5k on a birthday...man that would get ya both and may be some more games too but u know whats discs those would be :wink: :lol: :lol:

vysakh

Padawan
POP WW runs really smooth at 800 X 600 32-bit on my intel 845 onboard, just as smooth as NFS U2 does
and regarding the camera angle, if u have played POP SOT, the angles have improved a bit

borg

In the zone
I think games like pop should be played on a console like PS2. But if u don't then atleast get a decent gamepad.

perk_bud

Journeyman
NFS UG2 is not as good as the previous game it gets repetitive afte some time- if u r planning on a racing game go 4 Collin Mcrae 5 or go 4 POP WW

bharathbala2003

why need title?
allwyndlima said:
Well lets see POP:WW requires the Pixel shader card and a hardware T&L supportin Gfx so i doubt it runnin on a onboard extreme graphics :?

Btw i would prefer NFSU2 too :D

2.5k on a birthday...man that would get ya both and may be some more games too but u know whats discs those would be :wink: :lol: :lol:

lucky u got 2.5 K.. but then i dont depend on my bday money.. do any of u guys depend on it??? :wink:

OP
S

supersaiyan

In the zone
pop ww is giving problem. when i ran the demo i got with the digit dvd firstly the detection showed that there is no support for pixel shader 1.1 and hardware t and l . ne ways i launched the game. the menu was fine. i put all the settings on low without blood and ran the game . the cinematic ran fine. but when i controlled the prince and whenever i used to hit the enemy the screen blurred like the motion blur in nfsu2. i don't know how to fix this prob lest it can be fixed. my sis also wants me to buy popww. i know some of u guys may suggest me that wait for ur pc to come but man its gone for 1 month. that's the prob. btw the mobo is 845gv with win98se. i tried to update the intel extreme grafix drivers but the problem persists.
pls help.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
The game does have motion blur effects like NFSU. Remember, in the game, the Prince has the capability to slow down, fast forward or rewind time. In effect, the Prince can control time.

During combat, when the Prince executes some combos, the game does go into slo-mo mode. Visual artefacts are more noticible then, like a hazy section dividing the screen diagonally. You will have to experiment with the detail levels and amount of special effects to get the best out of the game. I will always recommend this game over PoP:WW, control issues not withstanding.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
see dude thats why i told ya that without the Pixel shader and hardware T&l suppotin card the games would give ya hitches....which is why i also adviced u to go for NFSU2....but since ur sis is also insisting on it....then ummm lets see the intel extreme aint got that juice to play the POP:WW at good frame rates....Btw the game just tends to slow down even more when more enemies start poppin in :cry: :cry:

@bharathbala2003....dude i aint gettin any money as such on my birthday but wishes are more than enough for me from my family :D .....plus whats the deal with spendin 2.5k on a game disc rather i would prefer givin a party to my pals and atleast eat sometin :D.....so its upto an individual on how he wants to utilise his money :wink:

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
The same issues will persist in NFSU2 also. The game shines in places where it gets off to show all that chrome and shiny hoods and those light trails and awsome motion-blur effects. Without a proper DX 9 based card, the cars would look like crayon painted. As for frame-rates, they will plummet with each new curve and turn where the game will need to render the new scene.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
well i guess thats the price for playin new games without a good Gfx card.....forget the Intel onboard (intel extreme graphics) as it dosent run many of the new games on a playable frame rate and specially those that have intense graphic details....plus if u ought to have 128MB ram then the game would like u are drivin a car with constant disc breaking :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom