POP sands of time and NFS Carbon Error...HElp

Status
Not open for further replies.

swap_too_fast

Broken In
I have bought new pc with following config.

Cpu: Intel core 2 duo E6550 2.3Ghz (One of the latest CPU now a days)
motherboard: Intel DG33 BU
Ram :2Gb DDR2

This is the far greater config than actually required for playing the games of UBI soft like POP Sands of time.
I have installed POP sands of time, but it gives error that your video card doesnt matched with minimum configeration.
Same error with Driver parallel lines which is belongs to UBI soft also.
BUt I have installed POP warrior within which works fine, Even games like Transformers runs without hesitaion.
And I have installed NFS carbon, but when i run game, the screen goes black for 1 sec and then it pops out.
PLease give me accurate solution for this problems.
I think its not hardware problem, tell me if I am wrong.
Thanks IN advance.

Last edited:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Dude the carbon problem is typical of pirated games.If you like that game purchase it and interestengly you won't have any problems.

As far as your system goes me think it's good enough for these games.

OP
swap_too_fast

swap_too_fast

Broken In
i am agree with you devil but what about sands of time it is installed with genuine Cds. That shouls not give problem, what do u think...!!!

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
I dunno man my system is at par with yours but with just 512mb ram and still pop runs perfect.Try updating your video drivers or better buy a dedicated card.

shashank4u

Youngling
So you r using pirated Game CD ...you have not cracked the game properly thatswhy the problem is occuring..

good_monu

Right off the assembly line
you havent told us about graphic card.
i think you should change settings of that game
and if you didn't have graphic card nfs carbon will not run in urs pc
reply if u think i am right in my opinion
:D

Stalker

Padawan
maybe POP / NFSC do not support the GMA 3100 on ur G33. But try to update ur video drivers.
GMA 3100 is sm2, right? These games should work.

OP
swap_too_fast

swap_too_fast

Broken In
what is sm2 staker, i dont know waht are u talking about,I have told that many new games such as transformers and POP warrior within is running without hesitation and quake 4 also.

I fount two types of errors with games:

1> INFERnal and Scarface both telling me that plz install direct x runtime,But i have allready installed DX 9.c \august 2007 release.

2> POP sands of time and Driver parrallel lines which are both from UBI soft.THey check PC configuration Before running the game 1st time, and their they give all yes marks on every config. except graphics controller, they said your motherboard doesnt match with minimum config., BUt, in POP warrior within and POP the two thrones which are said to be good graphics games are showing no problems at starting at game,, and games run on full speed at highest settings.

And finally i want to tell you that i dont have graphics card installed in my pc, i think i will not require for this config.

plz Help......I need someone genius about these hardwares.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
sm2 is shader model 2
1. try running dxdiag and enablind hardware acceleration etc
2. update ur drivers from the official website of yer mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom