[POLL] SE K750i VS Nokia 6270

[POLL] SE K750i VS Nokia 6270

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

spidyweb

Broken In
milkshake r u out of your mind?
i never heard of such a stupid idea of hutch making fones.........
n whats the link of this topic with the current thread?
u should b careful in coming dayzzzzz b4 posting anythin'
bye bye

sanzay

Broken In
Please let us know which handset you finally opted for.Going by the way the poll has gone it's not difficult to guess!!
Hoping you get the handset...........the best one!!

Milkshake

Banned
U all r crazy ppl
I am having a fone right in front of me
and it says

HUTCH
Lajpat Nagar

I can have its pic too......

u may not hAVE HUTCH'S fone
but i have it

idiots

OP
R

Rasper

Broken In
hey buudy r u trying to make some kinda fun of the ppl in da forum or u think u r too smart to play... lemme tell u .. u r da dumbest persn i ve come across as acoordance with phone... wid whom did u go to buy ur phone.... lemme guees i think wid ur some 2 yrs old cousin ryte.... he must ve suggested u too buy a HUTCH LAJPAT NAGAR (limited edition)

Milkshake

Banned
r u crazy
Rasper

Many ppl hv Hutch Lajpat Nagar fone
onle service provide are diff

mine is SE 700i
sum hv Nokia's

The model diff from place to place

i mean in South X
it bcums Hutch
South Ex.

thug

Right off the assembly line
I JOINED THIS FORUM BECAUSE.......

i got a link from a friend of mine where i read about the comments made by a member of this forum "Milkshake"..i just couldnt help laughing even after hours of reading it.his comments made me laugh so much that i thought that i should join this forum and tell u all about this.
if anyone has his email id,please foward it to me.i would like him to visit the mobile phone forum i visit everyday and make his childish comments there.
i heard that he got banned.wonder why?

(PS.this is my first and the last post in this forum.)

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
I saw 6270 with my freind 2 days ago. Its a nice phone. Actually it sound quality is very non-nokiaish. In fact it's sound quality is one of the best I've ever heard in nokia phones. And quite comparable to SE phones, The bundled headphones are quite a pleasure for listening too. So, on second thoughts, 6270 does seem worth buying if you're a nokia fan. But, k750i has a following of its own and I guess for a very good reason.

moshel

Padawan
My vote goes for SE too.....i do agree u wont find many applications for SE compared to nokia, but the sound quality is unmatched....u must go for SE.

There was nothing funny in my posts.

U ppl have no knowledge of technology.
I'll teach u.
Lol
u dont even know what is a mobile and wat is network.

Network i.e. Net Work = Force X Distance
This is Network.
Learn physics !!!!!!!!!!

mohit

The Hardware Labs
welcome back milk shake. .. another funny id ornage juice .. wow and ur posts are funny as well.

Nokai 6270

-- s40 phone(-)
-- 2 MP cam(+)
-- Descent sound quality and brilliant display(+)
-- Lesser Availabilty of Apps(-)

I think you should prefer a s60 or above phone if u like customisation ...

thug

HE IS BACK...

hi milkshake...err orange juice.
the sole purpose i am visiting this thread again is YOU.
YOU amaze me with ur stupid comments which makes not only me but a lots of people have a good laugh.milky,u dont know how much popular u r ...people in many websites discuss about ur stupidity and have a great laugh.

please continue to entertain us.
please dont ban milky/orangy.

now,i know that my views may not be liked by the mods here and may ban me...buy hey....i dont care.

Re: HE IS BACK...

thug said:
,u dont know how much popular u r ...people in many websites discuss about ur stupidity and have a great laugh.

I know i am popular.
I teach the ppl right way abt Technology

I'm also discussed in other website...........
ha ha??
give an example

Y would spiders discuss me

thug

we discuss about ur stupidity.all agree that they have never met someone online as wacko as u.

i am sure many members here would also agree to it.

was stupidity the reason why u got banned??

I am not Wacko.
Theres only one wAcKO

*thenewts.net/media/albums/images/website/wacko_jacko.jpg

aND WHERE DOES PPL DISCUSS ABT MY BRILLIANCE

OP
R

Rasper

Broken In
i wonder sometimes how did orange juice created two IDs and can actually sit in front of internet and can type... hard imagine though ... but as they say its the 21st century even the donkeys can speak.. no wonder...

OP
R

Rasper

Broken In
well the nokia6270 is a slidin phone... i heard that the slider gets lossen up and creates a lot of problem for the user in the first or second month of usage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom