[POLL] SE K750i VS Nokia 6270

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
R

Rasper

Broken In
well... well... the donkey is actually thinking and answering the post... good going its a great step for ur species ..... good keep it up....all da donkeys must be proud of you... after all thier king is here who is typing the post and not SPEAKING THE POST... WELL IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO SPEAK A POST .... jus teach it to orange juice... coz poor fellow can only type a post and not speak a post

Sourabh

Laptoping
Please stick to the topic. Anymore irrelevant things and you would get a warning tag. Orange Juice be very careful.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
If the initiator of this topic is still undecided, just follow these two simple steps:
1. Buy Sony Ericsson K750i.
2. Purchase the headphones provided with the WALKMAN range.
If you have already bought the phone, just follow step 2 for unmatched music experience. :)

thug

Right off the assembly line
lol

orange juice is one stubborn monkey.

he just won't admit that he is stupid no matter how many members say it.

OP
R

Rasper

Broken In
well aryayush i got da k750i... but can anyone tell me were could i get a hpm 70 (w800) headphones.... coz i lost my k750i ones.... in hyderabad....guys.... help

Toocool

Journeyman
Orange Juice your Sour Grape juice man.. You suck.. Hutch phone?? hehe.. i use a airtel phone.. how? it shows Airtel on my stand by screen.. :p

Anywayz back to the topic.. k750i vs 6270 i would get the 6270 anyday.. here are the reasons for it..

1) 6270 has Stereo speakers with 3D effects (k750i has mono speakers)
2) miniSD slot(i prefer this over those sony cards)
3) Much much better display - 320 x 240 pixels, 35 x 45 mm...

The picture quality of both the phones are the same although i feel the k750i is slightly better..

Rasper if i were you i would have got neither.. i would have spent the same amount of money on the n70 or the 6681 (which costs only 13.5k)

But as u give lot of priority to music.. you could have got the w800i.. i love the casing and ear phone that comes along with that phone.. the reason i say that is.. now u have to spend some 1k on the earphone plus some 2 to 3k on the 512 mb mem card... instead you could have invested 2k more on w800i..

OP
R

Rasper

Broken In
well i think i did said that i got a k750i and i need a headphones... so can someone tell me where can i find it in hyd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom