[POLL] SE K750i VS Nokia 6270

[POLL] SE K750i VS Nokia 6270

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasper

Broken In
well folks... i need ur help... please sombody can tell me what phone to buy from this two... my priorty being music... both have a 2MP camera i think excellent mp3 player.. please sombody tell me which one is best... coz SE K750i costs RS.16500/- and Nokia 6270 costs Rs.16500... both are same.. i think SE looks goods and is less bulky.... Brand is not a priorty for me i m just lookin for a good phone which i can use hassle free for sometime... plz do suggest me..

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
deadman the poll is there on top how can u not see it? I can.
BTW, I have no idea about this phones. But, what I can say is that if you want more space than you better go for nokia as it has expandable memory. But, as of my experience with their cameras is that they are too bad. On the other hand nokia runs Symbain OS which had tons of apps available.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
read this:

*www.infosyncworld.com/reviews/n/6455.html

Says it has mediocre camera and poor music player. Infact the camera sucks in Nokia. Even the the N series with the specialized lens suck. No match to the SE camera. Nokia comes only with a 5MB internal memory. So it is going to be seriously slow. Comes bundled with a 128 MB memory stick

OP
R

Rasper

Broken In
well i did edited my post afterward ... i had forgotten to add a pool bfore well the nokia 6270 is not based on symbian os so u cant load as many as applications u want....

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Nokia 6270 is a series 40 phone so mot much apps there. So, I guess this tilts the results in favour of SE, IMO.

spidyweb

Broken In
well guyz,even a blind man can c the diff btn se n nokia.in case of still pictures se is equivalent 2 any dedicated camera in daylight.in case of night it also closely resembles.n nokia is much more slower than any se phone.it hangs often.in case of loading a picture it l take time.the mp3 sound quality se is miles ahead of nokia.k750i headset sounds superb.
expandable memory up2 2 gb.n many more.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
6270 rocks ne day sound is toooooooooo good then k750i and since nokia so tension of relase and 512 mb of mini sd card is bundled alongwith so not to buy nethin additional

also prices are same bt speed is fast in nokian wher in se u get just 10kbps(i used to transfer between qd n k750i)
so 4get k750 and buy 6270
still u wanna jump in the well then go ahead choice is urs and urs

sanzay

Broken In
Brand is not a priorty for me i m just lookin for a good phone which i can use hassle free for sometime

Music being your priority you should definetly opt for SE as it can give unmatched sound quality.

spidyweb

Broken In
6270 rocks ne day sound is toooooooooo good then k750i

SE Provides Stereo effect while playing sound in loud speaker.I can challenge any nokia user to show up their sound against SE phones(even K700i sounds better than any nokia phone(tried n tested).Not to say abt headphone sound(typical sony surround sound).
and since nokia so tension of relase

those days are over man.Nokia is loosing its market share everyday against SE.Even a dumb man will understand wch one is better.they may need time to understand.

bt speed is fast in nokian wher in se u get just 10kbps(i used to transfer between qd n k750i)

i have done the same.its bcoz of kind of compatibility mismatch btn two.transfer data betn two SE phone and two nokia phone.u wil get the clear idea.

still u wanna jump in the well then go ahead choice is urs and urs

now tell me who is misleading him?????

sanzay

Broken In
6270 rocks ne day sound is toooooooooo good then k750i and

Great review by Spidyweb.
6270 does not rock but it mews.........in front of K750i even K700i.Neone with healthy ears can differentiate and declare that SE is best.(Hope die hard Nokia fans understand that..............)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom