Plzzzzzzzzz Guys Help Me Out :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

assasin007

Right off the assembly line
hello gamerzzzz and digiters,
i need a graphics card desparately for my PC. the conf is AMD SEMPRON 2800+ 1.6ghz with 512 RAM. i kno its not evn a byte of gamin pc. pls help me find out a decent but cheap card upto 3000. m in pune

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
care to mention ur motherboard specs?
btw, within that budget...zebronics 8600GT could be an option. however i doubt whether ur mobo will support a pci-e gpu or not!

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
As mayanksharma said, you have to tell us about your motherboard. Does it have an AGP or a PCI-E slot? If you don't lnow, tell us the brand and model number of your motherboard.

x3060

A LOTR fan
i think its an agp one...you can go for 2600 from ati or 7600 gt from nvidia (well if gt ain't available then 7600 gs 512 mb is)...i have heard the reviews are bad , but my friend is using one (agp) and is working brilliantly well.

OP
assasin007

assasin007

thnks guys for caring to help me out.....
i hav an pci-x16 slot.....now can i kno the suitable graphic card n pricing......????

toofan

Technomancer
Just sell of your machine and buy new one.:D:D:D:D
Once you are addicted to gamming then you will do the same as I told , then why not to do this right now.;)

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Just sell of your machine and buy new one.:D:D:D:D
Once you are addicted to gamming then you will do the same as I told , then why not to do this right now.;)
Not everyone can afford to buy a killer machine when they get addicted with gaming...
Consider me, i m working in a sw company and even i cant able to change my machine..:D

@assasin.
Get a Mercury8600GT which suits ur budget or if spend a lil bit more go for ASUS EN8600GT.....Best buy

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
Not everyone can afford to buy a killer machine when they get addicted with gaming...
Consider me, i m working in a sw company and even i cant able to change my machine..:D

if u cant affordto buy all the hardware in 1 go then buy it part by part.sometimes when i hafta buy a high end mobo or card and some other stuff and if i dont hav the full amt needed then i buy part by part.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
if u cant affordto buy all the hardware in 1 go then buy it part by part.sometimes when i hafta buy a high end mobo or card and some other stuff and if i dont hav the full amt needed then i buy part by part.
But thats is not possible to get a Mobo which support Nehalam?
And may be DDR4 get into the game where we just use old DDR2/3..
I hope u get my point...

OP
assasin007

assasin007

thnks guys......
i think m gonna upgrade my RAM to 1 gb n then get a decent card like Mercury which u specified... thnks a lot

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^2GB minimum as of now :). Sorry to make you spend more but its today's minimum. 2GB ATLEAST. 8600GT is a good budget card, you cant go wrong with it :).

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
^2GB minimum as of now :). Sorry to make you spend more but its today's minimum. 2GB ATLEAST. 8600GT is a good budget card, you cant go wrong with it :).

You'll be ok with 2GB, Mercury 8600GT is best for you, and you'll be set to play games with medium-low settings(you won't get the eye candy, sorry) for another 1-2 years.

Till then save some bucks, then you'll have a plethora of comp. configs to choose from(I'm sure of that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom