PLZZZ suggest !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sophocles1997

Right off the assembly line
Hey Friends,

I have seen this problem quite oftenly with few systems...

plzzzz suggest... Reasons & Solutions to this error....
image is attached...

thanks n be quick plzzzzzzz...

Sophocles.

slugger

Banned
first STOP GIVING THREAD TITLES LIKE PLZZZ SUGGEST or sumthin like that :mad:

ur title must give d members a fair idea of what problem the member is facin even b4 he/she opens the thread

when is it that u face this problem? immediately after booting or after using the comp for sum time

have u recently installed any new hardware on the comp dat is facin this problem? if yes, then remove it and then c if d problem dissappears

if the problm contonues then revert back to the last known good configuration

check if ur comp's hw config can run XP

4 better solution post the error codes dat appears in

STOP: message

Last edited:
OP
S

sophocles1997

Right off the assembly line
Re: A problem has been detected....

dear slugger,

thank you for your reply....okay i'll keep that in mind...

i receive this error immediately after booting.

thanks,

sophocles.
---------------error----------------------
A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your Computer.

If this is the first time you've seen this Stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow thease steps:
Check for viruses on your computer. Remove any newly installed hard drives or hard drive controllers. Check your hard drive to make sure it is properly configured and terminated. Run chkdisk/f to check for hard drive corruption, and then restart your computer.
Technical information: STOP: 0x0000007B

moshel

Padawan
ok first cud u pls provide us with ur comp specs.

moreover, tell us what major hardware/software installation/removals u did before u started getting that screen.

vish786

"The Gentleman"
first do a system restore, and pressing f8 and choosing Last best known configuration, if this does not work then boot in safe mode, if u can boot into safe mode easily than like others said remove softwares or drivers which u recently installed.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
sophocles1997 said:
heyyyyyy

i must say thanks to all of you....

problem is solved due to your help.

thanks

sophocles.
can you tell me..how the problem was solved...so, that we may also learn from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom