plzzz help got virus on computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

hackers2005.3721

In the zone
hey hiii plzzz help me i have got a virus on computer i have del mostly all the virus but one thing is not going .on the toolbar near the time there is a icon like sheald . when i click the name i am redirected to another sitee plzz help me

is there any seeting so that i can del it plzzz help

the pic

plzzzz clode this thread virus delted because of a grt member ayush

Last edited:

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Looks like a spyware attack. Install AVG Antispyware free version, update it's definitions and perform a full system scan in "safe mode".

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
hackers2005.3721 said:
hey i tried with avast free edition but nthing happening its not finding
avast! is a antivirus software. It doesn't detect spywares. IN your case, I believe that it's a spyware infection. AVG Antispyware or Spybot "S & D" are good ones for spyware removal.

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz
use AVG n get ur system scanned.delete the affected files.
u may have to format ur machine if thr is ny corrupt win32 files.nt sure.

reddragon

In the zone
it must be a spyware . well ok first do a good updated spyware-destroyer . like spysweeper or spybot . then run a sul scan of any updated good antivirus like Fsecure or NOD32 . rogerthat ? then go to the site homecall@pccillin and do a scan online .
it will do . now install a defragment software like diskKeeper and defragment your system to run more faster . I think the virus targeted at at IE ? I strongly recomment you to browse via mozillas and opera also .

from which site you got this virus/worm or what u have done u have any idea ?

Liggy

Is actually a real word..
yeah smitfraudfix and combofix are great for those irratating icons in the bottom right hand corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom