plzz tell me, how can......

Status
Not open for further replies.
my 2 questions are as folloows....

(1) how can we increase the cross fading time of 10 sec in WMP, given in the enhancements section ????

(2) I have listen frm sum of my friends that we can change the format of any video songs from the command prompt section without using any softaware. If yes, then plzz tell me that how can I change my .dat format video songs to .mpeg format ????

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
sandeep bhatia said:
(2) I have listen frm sum of my friends that we can change the format of any video songs from the command prompt section without using any softaware. If yes, then plzz tell me that how can I change my .dat format video songs to .mpeg format ????

ooppss... thats not possible...

what u can do is just change the extention from .avi or .dat to .mpeg ... but certainly that will not going to change the Encoding format.... :(

u need the help of a converting software to change the encoding format...

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
@ sandeep bhatia

Ya, Saurav is right.
& for ur 2 ques.
Crossfading time settings r stored in the registry HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-329068152-1343024091-854245398-1003\Software\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\Preferences\EqualizerSettings where a DWORD value CrossFadeWindow stores the value of crossfading time. U can try changing that value but I m sure that crossfading time cannot b increased more than 10 secs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom