Plz Urgent Graphics Card Help

Jackell

Broken In
Hello Guyz

My PC config :-

RAM :- Corsair XMS3 DDR3 4 GB (2 x 4 GB) PC RAM (CMX4GX3M1A1600C9)
Processor :- AMD 3.3 GHz AM3+ FX6100 Processor
Motherboard :- ASUS M5A88-M Motherboard
Psu Seasonic :- S12II-620 620 Watts PSU
Cabinet :- Cooler Master Elite 310 Cabinet (Red)
Internal Hard Drive :- WD Caviar Green 2 TB HDD Internal Hard Drive (WD20EARX)

Plz suggest best graphics card from below as per my above pc config :-

MSI AMD/ATI R6670 MD1GD5 1 GB DDR5
HIS AMD/ATI Radeon HD 6670 1 GB GDDR5
Forsa NVIDIA GeForce GT 440 4 GB DDR3

Or any other till 8k

Please advise which will be best with new games like Max Payne 3, Assassins Creed Revelation and others.

Thanks

Last edited:

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
What resolution will you be using?
Get the 6790 if you budget is strictly under 8k. If you can spend a few bucks more get the 7770 or the 6850.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ OP - go with saikiasunny's suggestion :
MSI R6790-2PM2D1GD5

The price has hiked Rs. 180 more but still it's under 8k - so act quickly ;-)

OP
J

Jackell

Broken In
Hi,

Which one from below one ?

Sapphire AMD/ATI Radeon HD 6850 2 GB GDDR5

or

Asus AMD/ATI HD 7770 Direct CU 1 GB GDDR5

saswat23

Human Spambot
For the price of HD 6850 2GB DDR5 you can get GTX-560, which is a better choice.
Get this: MSI NVIDIA N560GTX M2D1GD5 1 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card | Graphics Card | Flipkart.com

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
get the 6850 but not the sapphire one. get a msi 6850. or if you have increased your budget to get the 2 GB 6850 get the gtx560 as suggested by saswat23.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
For the price of HD 6850 2GB DDR5 you can get GTX-560, which is a better choice.
Get this: MSI NVIDIA N560GTX M2D1GD5 1 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card | Graphics Card | Flipkart.com

Nice find mate!! Talking about pricing of gtx560 it is a great choice.

OP
J

Jackell

Broken In
One more but last to add my extended budget :p

Zotac NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 2 GB DDR5
Zotac NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 2 GB DDR5 Graphics Card | Graphics Card | Flipkart.com

Let me know if I can go for it :D

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
Will benefit only on high -res gaming with all AA, AF , MSAA etc etc turned on to its fullest and if you're using dual monitor setup for gaming.

else, save some bucks and get gtx 560 1gb. or, if you're ok with used cards, you can take a look at this deal : For Sale : Graphic Card Sapphire HD 6950 1GB - Page 3

Looks good to me.

OP
J

Jackell

Broken In
Thanks mate,

But are they trustworthy to buy?

Coz if I paid money and he didn't ship.. what to do?? (Just my thought)

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
I have dealt 4 times on that forum, you can speak with the seller, keep his personal details till you receive the card. But yes, you've to trust the seller , though i can't say about the same person who has put up the sale thread.

Best of luck.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
One more but last to add my extended budget :p

Zotac NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 2 GB DDR5
Zotac NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 2 GB DDR5 Graphics Card | Graphics Card | Flipkart.com

Let me know if I can go for it :D

you better get this ;-)

Forsa NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti 1 GB DDR5 Graphics Card | Graphics Card | Flipkart.com

OP
J

Jackell

Broken In
Pardon my language.

After so much mindf$$k finally bought Zotac NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 1 GB DDR5 Graphics Card @11k

Thanks guyz and please let me know about it also as was not able to find much info about it :p

also will post my rig pics once get my cabinet (received cabinet was broken & in next 3-4 days will get it and assemble it :D )

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Pardon my language.

After so much mindf$$k finally bought Zotac NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 1 GB DDR5 Graphics Card @11k

Thanks guyz and please let me know about it also as was not able to find much info about it :p

also will post my rig pics once get my cabinet (received cabinet was broken & in next 3-4 days will get it and assemble it :D )

Congrats - just post the exact model name/no. of your card to know more details about it ;-)

BTW, where from you purchased it ?

saswat23

Human Spambot
Pardon my language.

Well you could have gone for the MSI one selling for 10.3k.
Anyways congrats. :wink:

Top Bottom