Plz suggest some games ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
Hey guys !!! I am free for about a month from diwali till late november .....
So Cud you guys plz suggest any games that can run on my pc .. configs are e8400 & 2 gig of Ram ,, INTEGRATED GRAPHICS GMA 3100.....

I love playing Age Of Empire kinda games and last game that i played was redalert 2 ......
Lately i got bored of these series so thinking of trying some other games like dead space ,grand theft auto series....

I am not that fond of the racing genre of games as it gets boring when u r familiar with the tracks ....

So are there any suggestions ?????

EDIT ::Oh , and one more thing i will also be playing the games at work so no scantily clad characters or stuff like that........

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^+1 to all

Far Cry
Race Driver GRID
NFS MW

and the ultimate time-pass game, GTA:SA. I have been playing this since I had a FX5200 and now I have a 8800GT and still I play it a lot. Second most played game on my XFire list :)).

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
EDIT ::Oh , and one more thing i will also be playing the games at work so no scantily clad characters or stuff like that........
In that case strike out Devil May Cry 4 as the cut scenes have a good dosage of it i.e. unless you want to skip them. Otherwise it's a brilliant game.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
configs are e8400 & 2 gig of Ram ,, INTEGRATED GRAPHICS GMA 3100.....
Guyz, his config is as mentioned.
I'm sure of Procy and Ram, but not on Grafix (he has integrated GMA 3100), can it handle FC2, DeadSpace, DMC4, GRID type games??

OP
M

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
Yipeee ,, holidays have begun ..... Buying DMC4 ...... also downloading the 'UNLEGAL' version of dead space to test whether it will run or not (besides who will pay for that DRM crap)...

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Try the Homeworld series(Homeworld, Homeworld: Cataclysm and Homeworld 2). These are RTS games(belong to the same genre as age of empires). These are very much like Age of empires series in gameplay except that they are based in space and have a story! Any fool graphics card running WinXP will run these without hiccups.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
The best RTS is Company on Heroes and its second part, Opposing Fronts. The second best RTS is Warhammer 40k series and third is Age of Empires series. CnC sux IMO.

OP
M

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
DMC 4 ran on my computer just fine ....... cool game with hot cutscenes not scary though ....
will download deadspace today and will play it on my Full HD TV..... How about the game POSTAL ?? i need games that i can finish in two days max and with cheat codes ....
Also tried PoP.. It was very boring with puzzle solving et all.....

i like kill em all no brainer games though not like unreal tournament . like in the game hitman i like killing everyone so that game is not for me ........

@kpower:: Dude , i am a age series fanboy .. IMHO age series is the only good thing from M$ except for the dancing paper clip of course ..... Can't comment on company of heroes but warhammer 40k is good but i found something missing ..... About CnC it's just so funny & creative (dolphins,giant squids ,buildings etc) and like all other games it's addictive too ..
I was sitting in a very serious (& boring) meeting and was thinking in my head about nuking allies LOLZ..

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
^^ You're my type of guy. Go to the nearest torrent site and download Red Alert 3, if you have finished RA2 and Yuri's Revenge.

Die Waffen! Legt An!

PS: heard from some anonymous source that RA3 is more sexier than RA2. Remember Eva and Sofia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom