Plz suggest a PHP Mysql free hosting site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bukaida

In the zone
Hi guys.Plz suggest a free site which will host my php and mysql files. Apache and windows support will be better.I donot mind with sub domain. Fade up with googling, plz help. :(

tuxfan

Technomancer
Have a look at this thread on the same topic.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38389

BTW, why do you want Windows? Why not Linux? Any specific reason? For php and MySQL, Linux is pretty good. People go for Windows hosting if they need ASP/ASP.NET. All hosting accounts will have a GUI control panel. You only need a browser to administer your hosting account and even if its Linux, you don't need to learn a single thing about it! :)

OP
bukaida

bukaida

In the zone
tuxfan said:
BTW, why do you want Windows? Why not Linux? Any specific reason? For php and MySQL, Linux is pretty good. People go for Windows hosting if they need ASP/ASP.NET. All hosting accounts will have a GUI control panel. You only need a browser to administer your hosting account and even if its Linux, you don't need to learn a single thing about it! :)

I think but not sure that an additional .htaccess file is required for linux.

ahref

In the zone
.htaccess file is optional, and for newbie webmasters there is no need to know about it.

tuxfan

Technomancer
You will not even need to bother about this .htaccess file. I will suggest you look for some Linux hosting with cPanel ;)

BTW, .htaccess file is an apache file and not a linux file. :) Have a look at *httpd.apache.org/docs/1.3/howto/htaccess.html

Saharika

In the zone
well but surveys ...magazines says...www.tripod.co.uk is some how good in this...they offer phpmyadmin as well..
other are just time waste...some how
any way when you can find 5 mb for as little as 500 why do you bother to use free things
no thing in world is free
any way no offence

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Zeeblo is the one i suggest no posting crap on their forums, no ads, least downtime.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
I'd second zeeblo, if you are looking for a free host. I don't know advantages of paid hosting, but you will surely get better support for one.

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
hi friends i was facing the same problem.. but the bes thing u can do is what i did for free.
just host website from ur pc. then u can acces it from outside or from ur pc with ur ip.

for hosting from ur home u can try this site
*www.connectedhomemag.com/HomeOffice/Articles/Index.cfm?ArticleID=24756

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom