Plz Hlp me buy a EP 635 Like Earphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

dandare

Right off the assembly line
Hi there,
I bought the Creative EP 635 on the recommendation of this magazine.:smile:
It suited my purpose quite well and served me faithfully for over a year.
When it stopped working it had become an extension of my body. I had become so used to it that I got myself another one from ebay. However the new EP 635 stopped working within its warranty period. The ebay seller did not respond to my emails. :!: Ebay support and creative tech support too did not help. The local distributor refused to help me.:???:
So I was wondering if you guys could recommend an in ear earphone like or better than the EP 635 (preferably not from Creative:wink:) in the price range Rs 1K-2K.
Thanks.

ajai5777

Youngling
yeah me too had a similar problem.My creative EP 630 have a loose contact problem.So I went to dealer for warranty.I have 5 months left in warranty.But they are saying that they are giving only 6 months warranty for earphones.I showed them the manual saying it has 1 year warranty.Finally they have sent it to mumbai.Now waiting for the reply.

OP
D

dandare

Right off the assembly line
yeah me too had a similar problem.My creative EP 630 have a loose contact problem.So I went to dealer for warranty.I have 5 months left in warranty.But they are saying that they are giving only 6 months warranty for earphones.I showed them the manual saying it has 1 year warranty.Finally they have sent it to mumbai.Now waiting for the reply.
My second earphone developed a similar problem just 2 months after I bought it. Its right channel stopped producing sound. Talk about warranties. :)

ajai5777

Youngling
But we have to accept 1 thing, in good condition, creative products produce the best sound.All of my audio devices are creative's products.
1.My old Inspire 4.1 4400. It still producing superb sound but many times its adaptor gone kaput.

2.MuVo T200 + EP 630 worked well but EP 630 got above mentioned problem.

3.Inspire T6100 5.1 + SB 5.1 vx. Giving me superb sound and wall shaking bass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom