Plz help me out with ma upgradation probs

Status
Not open for further replies.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
true..hw many games support physx/gettng physx ?
these--
Cryostasis (Dev: Action Forms/Publisher: 1C Games)
Nurien (developed and published by Nurien Software)
MKZ (Object Software/publisher TBD)
Backbreaker (Natural Motion/publisher TBD)
Bionic Commando (GRIN/Capcom)
Empire: Total War (Creative Assembly/Sega)
Aliens: Colonial Marines (Gearbox/Sega)
Borderlands (Gearbox/2K Games) Cryostasis (Dev: Action Forms/Publisher: 1C Games)
Nurien (developed and published by Nurien Software)
MKZ (Object Software/publisher TBD)
Backbreaker (Natural Motion/publisher TBD)
Bionic Commando (GRIN/Capcom)
Empire: Total War (Creative Assembly/Sega)
Aliens: Colonial Marines (Gearbox/Sega)
Borderlands (Gearbox/2K Games)

+ AMD and Havok ?

And to support that fact, I haven't heard of a single of these titles!!!

dude where are u getting MSI ??? and make sure u look for 9800 gtx+ if u want to go for it cos its much faster card than old 9800 gtx ....don't let evil vendors confuse u ....

Its 9.8k for Sapphire 4850
&
Its 11.5k for Xpert Vision GeForce 9800GTX+ as well as Zotac 9800GTX+

Last edited:
OP
H

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
dude where are u getting MSI ??? and make sure u look for 9800 gtx+ if u want to go for it cos its much faster card than old 9800 gtx ....don't let evil vendors confuse u ....

from Mark in Kolkata.

and dood the vendors aint confusing me,its the other way round.when i asked them bout 9800GTX+,they said that theres no such card available.theres only 9800GTX.when i showed them on the internet bout 9800GTX+,the guy said that its just a remaned model which is being sold by some board partners and theres no diff bet a 9800GTX & 9800GTX+.
so its no use arguing with them.

imgame2

Padawan
from Mark in Kolkata.

and dood the vendors aint confusing me,its the other way round.when i asked them bout 9800GTX+,they said that theres no such card available.theres only 9800GTX.when i showed them on the internet bout 9800GTX+,the guy said that its just a remaned model which is being sold by some board partners and theres no diff bet a 9800GTX & 9800GTX+.
so its no use arguing with them.

then god help us...MSI cards are supposed to cheaper than palit/gecube HD4850 ...atleast thats what they had been discussing in R770 thread !

Its 9.8k for Sapphire 4850
&
Its 11.5k for Xpert Vision GeForce 9800GTX+ as well as Zotac 9800GTX+

where are u getting that prices ???

Sad but true in India. The vendors here dont know that the 9 series and the GTX series is out. Here still the 7300GS 512MB cards sell the most. Here still people think that higher GPU RAM gives more peformance than something with a higher clock frequency ,etc. Here people think that higher model number gives more performance. Heck people think they dont need a grafix card if they have a powerful CPU to play games (here powerful CPU is a Intel Pentium D :|). There are only 4 eight series grafix card available here. 8400GS, 8600GT, 8800GT and 8800GTX. There is no trace of P45 or ANY NVIDIA mobo. Half of the vendors dunno what is an AMD X2 and kids which study in the same grade come to me and say that "my 6200 1GB TC beats the hell outta your 88whatever 512MB :|. " If you goto a PC vendor and ask for the highest performing parts, he will give u a E4500 + 945 + 1GB DDR2 533MHz RAM + 160GB HDD + 7300GS 512MB and charge 40k. I asked a vendor that what is a difference between the 8600GT XXX and 8600GT Fatal1ty (i knew it :D) and he said that Fatal1ty is a software without which new games wont run and I was like WTF!!.

Anyways, I will stop my ranting here.

it's India dude, you need to suffer.

"GOD HATES US ALL" :|.

man i really don't know what to say about these vendors ...but at ur place it looks like they touch new heights .....just hope that they get to understand what good and whats not ......but i m sure they will not change cos even selling utter trash they are earning a lot .......it really hurts even more when u make up ur mind to buy something and u come to know its either not available or costing a mountain .....

Last edited:

Roadripper

Journeyman
even i wanted to go for CM 600 W how is it different from VX 450 ...??

for me CM600W is cooler and i run ma pc atleast 20 hours per day keep for downloadin and play games No probs for me its 70% efficent on load too donno abt v450 bt its is a good one tooo wit a single rail on 12v bt cm600 has 18amps on each 12v rails...:D

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
then god help us...MSI cards are supposed to cheaper than palit/gecube HD4850 ...atleast thats what they had been discussing in R770 thread !

where are u getting that prices ???

man i really don't know what to say about these vendors ...but at ur place it looks like they touch new heights .....just hope that they get to understand what good and whats not ......but i m sure they will not change cos even selling utter trash they are earning a lot .......it really hurts even more when u make up ur mind to buy something and u come to know its either not available or costing a mountain .....

Do you know that I had to buy a E4500 + 945 because MSI P35 costed 11k and E6600 costed 9k here :shock:

imgame2

Padawan
Do you know that I had to buy a E4500 + 945 because MSI P35 costed 11k and E6600 costed 9k here :shock:

dude thats really insane ...i don't know if E6600 was ever 9k anywhere else ....i hope nest time u will think twice before buying anything locally atleast i do ...at my place there is no MSI cos vendors don't keep it due to pathetic after sales support ...so can't even think of buying a buy MSI P45 neo locally ...i guess its only in mumbai and delhi that u get all the fancy stuff at fancy prices ...rest of india lives in dark age

imgame2

Padawan
Kpower we can all understand your pain.:D
ingame2, in Bangalore n Chennai also we get easily good hardwares.

no acewin i disagree....chennai is as bad as any other place ...may be in banglore u can get better stuff cos its IT capital and full of IT people ...more awareness so perhaps vendors are more aware as well ...i had trouble finding abit I35 E mobo a month ago, in chennai nobody keeps MSI cos they say serivce is not good,only recently they started keeping corsair RAM,PSU.gigabyte only basic stuff and above all graphics card ...xfx,asus ...now u get palit and sometimes very rarely POV.

i guess its simple demand supply dynamics ....people don't demand (i mean in numbers) so they don't keep it....before HD4850 it would have been difficult to find a ATI cards.
and above their understanding of computer hardware is as lame as anyone u could imagine....

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
A suggestion for all of u-start ur own hardware selling business :)
my city had there sh1t prices so i did the same.sold a lot of stuff purchased from vendors :D but only those things which can be registered on the internet so no one asks for bill.

imgame2

Padawan
A suggestion for all of u-start ur own hardware selling business :)
my city had there sh1t prices so i did the same.sold a lot of stuff purchased from vendors :D but only those things which can be registered on the internet so no one asks for bill.

now thats really a good suggestion :) ...if u started ur own ...? how much u are selling a HD4850 for ...?

for me CM600W is cooler and i run ma pc atleast 20 hours per day keep for downloadin and play games No probs for me its 70% efficent on load too donno abt v450 bt its is a good one tooo wit a single rail on 12v bt cm600 has 18amps on each 12v rails...:D

thanks i m looking forward to buy CM600 or CM650 with a HD4850 ...within two weeks ....lets see how it goes ....

Last edited:

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
well i don't keep anything in stock-this is the first step.in case anyone in my city is interested,i'd get a card from any shop in delhi,mum or just from lynx and sell it for a 500-1000bucks margin,which is less than my local dealers.thats it.i don't own a shop (m a student)/keep a stock of anything so i don't have worry about any kind of loss.and neither do i suggest hardware or get assembled.i just get them mobos ,hdds and that kind of stuff and all purchase is handled by another frnd of mine

And corsair 450 is better than cm 600.the only problem is it needs sine wave ups on which no one would spend another 5-6k

Last edited:

imgame2

Padawan
And corsair 450 is better than cm 600.the only problem is it needs sine wave ups on which no one would spend another 5-6k

i don't need a UPS ..neither am i worried about electricity bill ...so i feel its better to go for CM 600W ..even at 70% efficiency it will come for i will get 420 W ..i hope it will be enough for HD4850 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom