Plz advise

Status
Not open for further replies.

umapati

Broken In
I am in the final year of BE-Electronics.My dad don't wish me to join any company at present.He says I should do any computer courses further and then make my career.I am confused what courses should I join? OR what kind of career I should look further.I am much more interested in software rather than to make career in hardware based company.Plz advise me with a view of present scenario of the industries..

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I am in the final year of BE-Electronics.My dad don't wish me to join any company at present.He says I should do any computer courses further and then make my career.I am confused what courses should I join? OR what kind of career I should look further.I am much more interested in software rather than to make career in hardware based company.Plz advise me with a view of present scenario of the industries..

no job. no courses. go for higher studies. Don't think of anything else. Take GRE/TOEFL (too late for GATE) or deemed unviersity exams and do MS or Mtech. Best thing to do and one with M.Tech always have advantage over peer with B.Tech degree.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
No computer courses, like the others just said. Go for higher studies - MBA, MTech or MS. To get into a good college for MTech, you'll need to appear in GATE but that's out of the question till next year. That exam is pretty tough in itself and would need a lot of effort from your side. Or you could go for an MBA. But in all cases you'll need to wait till the next time those exams are held. If that's not a problem, I suggest you join a good coaching center for MBA/MTech preparation.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
choosing MS should be twice thinkable because of money & there is some issues under the INTERNATIONAL JOBS regarding IT , so study M-TECH or M.E with software certifications like SJCP & MCAD/MCSD

But in INDIA , there wont be much jobs based on the software certain , there is many jobs for NETWORKING/NETWORK DESIGNS , SYSTEM programming

choose MBA if u r really interested !!!

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Contact the US embasy and ask them how to go about it and how much marks do you need for a particular university. They will guide you for sure.

And I would suggest that if you are doing M.S or M.Tech then do it from US only or some good reputed college/uni from India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom