pls suggest me CPU Under 40k

sujendra7

Broken In
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Pure Gaming and play games like crysis 2,NFS Run,Civilization 5, COD MW3,Maxpayne 3

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:Max Rs 40000

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:Yes

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: Windows 7

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: No , I have a Dell IN2020M LED monitor with 1600*900

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: mouse,keyboard, Speakers and UPS

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: Before Aug 15

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: will done by assembler

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans :pune, i am thinking to buy from Bangalore and am open to buy from online if any

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:pls suggest me a good CPU under 40k and which GPU is better. should i opt for ATI or Nvidia and am thinking of GTX 560Ti 448 cores...

Thanks
Sujendra

vkl

Cyborg Agent
AMD Phenom 960T @ 6.9K
ASUS M5A88M @ 5.1K
G.Skill RipjawsX 4 GB RAM @ 1.5K
HDD-WD CAVAIR BLUE 500 GB HDD @ 4K
OPTICAL DRIVE-Asus DRW-24B3ST @1.1K
NZXT SOURCE 210 ELITE-2.5K
SEASONIC S12 520W @ 3.9K
SAPPHIRE HD7850 @16K
TOTAL 41k

RaMpAgEr^GodZ

Broken In
I think the costs will go down in 45days or the rs will increase its value so plz make a new thread at august 1 or so that a better config can be given.

Top Bottom