Please Suggest me d best possible match around 34K

vaibhav23

In the zone
^I would say that you should get the Asus X53SC-SX492D and then add another 4GB ram.
This would be enough.(Choice between above ones).
But for the best laptop at your budget:
Asus x53sc-sx536D

aroraanant

Explorer
Thanks guys.. thanks a lot.
Following are the list which you suggested

1) Asus K53sv-sx520D

2) Asus x53sc-sx536D

3) Samsung NP300-E5Z-S07IN

4) Acer Aspire 5750G

I just wanna ask dat if any other models fit in this requirement including sony, hp and lenovo. or may be dell. i can loose haveing graphics card if inbuilt graphics is better one. becuz i dont play games, just HD Videos.
So what are your suggestion guys? in sony, lenovo, hp and dell.

Y no one suggested in Hp? are there really tough issues with Hp?

and i have in my mind one question, AMD A6 3400/3420 is comparable to what ? i3 or i5?

As you don't need a good graphic card,the second and third option is really good.

Dats well above my budget. i can maximally stretch up to 36 K.

is there any difference b/w Intel HD graphics and Intel HD 3000 Graphics???

Hey guys , whats your view ab dis??
ASUS P53E-S0101D

and dis too
Dell Vostro 1550
Now almost every laptop have Intel HD 3000 graphics and it is possible that websites write only Intel HD instead of Intel HD 3000

And the Asus P series which you have listed here is also very good, it has got a Anti glare screen.
But Have a look at it before you buy it as some people don't like Anti Glare screen.
As you don't gonna game this is the best band for the price but only if you are comfortable with Anti glare screen.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
^Only one Llano laptop was available in India that was the Asus X53TA-SX096D(27k) and if you look at general tasks as well as in gaming it gives a 40k(i5 +GT540M) laptop a run for its money.I don't think that trinity would change the game as most people in India don't prefer AMD(known reason) and just run behind an overpriced i5.
Now hp has brought some llano laptops but they don't give a performance equal to that of the Asus model

I didn't say that Llano is bad and not VFM. Trinity would for sure change budget and mid range scenario with drastic improvement in its graphics and power department. Check out for some early video previews.

Which one Better ? Llano or i5??

Depends which one you require, read my post clearly (APU & GPU).

vaibhav23

In the zone
^I am not trying to say that Trinity is bad but the thing is that it would not be a success in India as in almost all small-mid towns you couldn't find AMD processors or laptops and the shopkeepers say that AMD is cheap and it is
Chinesse so not good quality

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
I don't give a sh!t about shopkeepers who spread such rumors. And you never knew that athlon ii x2/3/4 series would be successful, but they are. :)

OP
C

cool_kals9

Broken In
*www.flipkart.com/sony-vaio-e-serie...kQ--&ref=1083adb3-0b2b-4c91-87c6-5225f2187403

Guy tell me your opinion regarding this. also tell me, this does not have graphics card. so is it APU??

vaibhav23

In the zone
^yup
I almost went in a fight with that dealer but after that I and my friend went away from that shop and bought an AthlonII X4 630 after ordering from another shop(happened almost 6 months ago)

OP
C

cool_kals9

Broken In
I have sorted out here 5 options:

1) ASUS X53SC-SX536D / 2nd Generation Core i5 / 4 GB / 750 GB / DOS: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Asus Notebook

2)Dell Vostro 1550 2nd Gen Ci5/ 4 GB/ 500 GB/ Linux: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Dell Notebook

3) HP Pavilion G6 Series G6-1313AX Laptop: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review HP Notebook

4) Asus X53SC-SX492D / Core i5 / 2 GB / 750 GB / Free DOS: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Asus Notebook

5) Sony VAIO E Series VPCEH26EN Laptop: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Sony Notebook

6) HP Pavillion G4-1117TU Laptop: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review HP Notebook

Dat is descending order. Most prefreble to least. Kindly suggest yours quality wise and overall. before i finally purchase one of this.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
You're just confusing yourself, read the thread from starting, and you not need to be confused. You'll surely end up with a wise decision.

OP
C

cool_kals9

Broken In
hEY gUYS i HAVE FINALLY DECIDED TO GO WITH THE ASUS P53E-S0101D.

I really dont need an discrete GPU as i wont be playing games in any case. and buying 2nd generation core i5 as a back up of future needs of 2-3 years. lately i was also thinking to have core i3 2nd gen with dedicated graphics, but dropped d idea once saw d laptop. very sturdy finish. and i wont sattle for cheap plastics of dell or hp. sony is still good, but went with the asus, cuz i wont get an i5 processor at such price.

Finally Its an and of a long search.. I have also found a local service center operating since more dan 4 years. Asked ab Warranty extension. and it is available. to be purchased. and it will be local warranty.

Last edited:

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Finally Its an and of a long search.. I have also found a local service center operating since more dan 4 years. Asked ab Warranty extension. and it is available. to be purchased. and it will be local warranty.

Do update about extended warranty details.

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
Do this model-ASUS P53E-S0101D, have a card reader? I can't see it in the specs on the flipkart page but can see a reviewer writing on the same..

OP
C

cool_kals9

Broken In
Yeah. Bought it. Yesterday. Got Today. Its a real piece of gem. awsme.... simply great... works like an enfield on d highway... so fast and so so bold..
detailed review , i will post later. after a week of use.
but now i am just crazy about this black monster....

I got this for 31,000 from local dealer. and there are many benefits of buying from local dealer. will describe in next post.

and yes there is card reader in it. 5 in 1.

Top Bottom