Please Suggest 5.1 speakers between these three !

Status
Not open for further replies.

augustya

Journeyman
Hello Everyone,

I am looking out for a 5.1 speaker syestem. What I am looking out for is a All round performance from this speakers meaning when I am watching Movies I should get a good surround sound, Home theatre experience and when I am just listening to music I should also be able to enjoy the music, so in music the speakers I go for should have a Good Bass, there should be also a good clarity to the sound coming out of it be it Movies, or only music with a good balance of High’s, lows and mid sounds. I also like to listen to Hip-Hop, Club and Trance music so when I am listening to music especially this type of music BASS is really something that one would like to look out for. Keeping this in mind I have shortlisted two speakers, Can you guys please suggest me which one would be a better choice. What I feel is I can very easily get some speakers which would just play LOUD sound but Loudness should not be taken for good quality sound. I have shortlisted 2 speakers Altec Lansing FX-5051 and Logitech Z5300 here are the specifications if any of you is a pro in speakers and after going through the specs can tell me which one would be a better choice in terms of BASS, Clarity, surround sound that would be so great. Any suggestions other than this also most welcomed.

One more thing that I feel like telling here is this what I feel Logitech and Creative Speakers could be very loud but are more for Gaming can be used otherwise also but are made from a gaming point of view whereas Altec Lansing are true music speakers more for all kind of sound…correct me if I am wrong. (Check out the Frequency Response of all these 3 speakers, though creative are THX certified)

*www.alteclansing.com/images/spec/FX5051_SELL_SHEET.pdf

*www.logitech.com/index.cfm/speakers_audio/home_pc_speakers/devices/3549&cl=in,en

*in.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=4&subcategory=789&product=14661&nav=1&listby=usage

Cheers !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom