Please review my new Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
well if ur up for a big site, thn try ur hands with Joomla...takes time but is gr8...chk ma site which is on Joomla, techfreakiez.com (WARNING FOR JOOMLA: SEFnes sux if ur a SEO n00b like me:p)

OP
shashank_re

shashank_re

In the zone
^^I tried to use Joomla,but it bit complicated and found WP to be better.And even the net reviews say that.
So i will better be with WP for now and will decide later,if i face any problem.

iChaitanya

Journeyman
But can you tell me how to remove this ..

"This entry was written by Shashank and posted on October 27, 2008 at 3:23 am and filed under Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed."

From the footer of every post..? I dont want anything to appear after the post.

Go to /wp-content/themes/df_marine/

Open index.php in any html editor and remove the necessary <div> tag. Done.
If you want to remove the same from each single independent post, then open single.php in any html editor and remove the necessary <div> tag. :)

If you are new to html/php then I suggest you go through the W3 site first.

OP
shashank_re

shashank_re

In the zone
Finally got little free time.
i want to know how to create slideshows on the homepage to display any posts or guides etc.( like tech2.com homepage).
At present iam trying frontpage slideshow, but it is displaying on all the pages! I want it to display only on the home page.

But How?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom