Please Help! Urgent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonofmoon

Broken In
Hi,
I am New here hence I am not aware of the procedures. So let me get on to the matter straight. Recently I bought a digital camera and we had a photo session in a park near my house with my friends. As the light was dimming I turned on the night mode and thought the photo will b good. But to my surprise when I downloaded it to my system the photos had vertical green lines all around them. Can anyone please guide me with a Image Editing Tool powerful enough to remove these lines or should I say stains. And also If you could give a tutorial regarding that I will be obliged. I am giving a part of the photo down:
*farm1.static.flickr.com/158/419055150_c8365b774c.jpg?v=0

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
I dont think that this is due to night mode. I think there's some problem with the lens of the camera. Did you preview those photos in ur camera just after capturing them? If yes, how did they look? :)

yes. its lens problem... u should On flash light...photoshop is gr8 tool for editing.. portable version available around 115 MB....

jasperjunnu

Right off the assembly line
well u didnt metioned the company n Pix. size of the camera..
if its of the ordinary menufecturer cam thn i wonder u will keep getting the same pic. quality or u might have zoomed thm alot and soo..
so do check all the cam settings again n have nice photography in the future...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom