Please Help me With some genuine online jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosemolr

Journeyman
Dear Friends,
I'am a a regular user of internet.i used spend a minimum of 5 hours per day.but all these are for simply gaming and orkuting and messenger.but i think try some online jobs now..i just googled for some online job..but all of them are simply fake and asking for fees..anyone can provide me some online job sites or some help regarding this.?coz i badly need to find some money..please help me.i trust this forum..and i'am sure some of them are also working in online jobs..can you please help me..?Thanks in advance

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
this is a tricky question. :D first of all you have to accept that if you think you can make lot of money in a fast and easy way, in the end you will just lose a lot of money, time and patience ;) as almost everything that is being advertised online as 'genuine online jobs' are full of crap

generally, making money online can fall under two broad categories:

1) with owning a website
(blogging, forums, proxy services etc by ad revenue)

2) without owning a website
(skill based :- design works, web development, etc
non-skill based :- doing menial repetitive tasks like forum posting etc)

go thru these threads:

R those cheaters in newspaper ads ????
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=786886

Online money
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85269

Have you ever made any money online?
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77196

Apna Sapna Money Money $$$$$$$
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52203

Inside India’s CAPTCHA solving economy
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104170

the bottomline is you need to first spend a lot of time in learning new stuff and experiment to find out what works for you.
I recommend that you become a member of good webmaster forums like *forums.digitalpoint.com and follow blogs of professional bloggers.

_

ErikBam

Right off the assembly line
hi,
Most of the post which i read daily are no-follow and i just use them for getting useful information and industry news. Thanks agains!!!

*sentersoftech.com/senter/happy.gif

www.sentersoftech.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom