Please help me to get a proper degree.

rajivpv

Right off the assembly line
Hi everybody,

I have done a three year dilpoma course from a polytechnic way back in 2004-07.56% is what I have got.Then I took this foolish decision of not doing Btech(mainly because of my high percentage, parents also were not that much interested) and did MCSE and CCNA and wanted to pursue a career in Networking.I had certified MCSE and CCNA which expired few months back...

Now when looking back I feel very bad because, eventhogh I have been working for the last 4 years it's not in the perfect area(system/network admin) but as a customer support engineer.I really want to refresh again or get a degree(If I could do both, it will be better).I searched for Btech(MG/Calicut University) and found there are evning batches(4years) and for evening batch there is no lateral entry option.I have to do a job to give something to home every month.So I searched for evening/distance/part time courses.Bsc is not avilable from Mg/calicut as distance from my search.
The problem is that, now there is a chance for me to work as a hardware and networking engineer in a company which is situated at North.I am afraid if I feel bad after 4 years completing Btech and if didn't get a job!!...

Please help................

Top Bottom