Please Help me regarding CAMPUS RECRUITMENT - Urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrintech

Technomancer
Friends,

I am from Bhopal and right now studying in B.E. IIIrd year with “Electrical and Electronics” as my stream.

Well, normally the Campus Recruitment programs that are held in my city by various IT companies are for the “CLIENT POST”, where the main work is data feeding only.

I am keenly interested to go for DATA BASE ADMINISTRATION (DBA) post with greater package and of course, more quality in work. Here one handles the whole and a large database.

I have 2 queries:

• I am not getting the right information regarding the COMPUTER COURSES that one must do in order to acquire necessary knowledge and skills for this post. Before interview I wanna do all the courses necessary. Please help me out regarding courses.
  • As an Undergraduate is this possible to appear for the interview? Or one must appear just after finishing out graduation?

Moreover, I wanna state that INFOSYS is my dream company rather than any other company.

Well, anyone please help me out with precious information.

- with best wishes

OP
M

mrintech

Technomancer
Friends,

I am from Bhopal and right now studying in B.E. IIIrd year with “Electrical and Electronics” as my stream.

Well, normally the Campus Recruitment programs that are held in my city by various IT companies are for the “CLIENT POST”, where the main work is data feeding only.

I am keenly interested to go for DATA BASE ADMINISTRATION (DBA) post with greater package and of course, more quality in work. Here one handles the whole and a large database.

I have 2 queries:

• I am not getting the right information regarding the COMPUTER COURSES that one must do in order to acquire necessary knowledge and skills for this post. Before interview I wanna do all the courses necessary. Please help me out regarding courses.
  • As an Undergraduate is this possible to appear for the interview? Or one must appear just after finishing out graduation?

Moreover, I wanna state that INFOSYS is my dream company rather than any other company.

Well, anyone please help me out with precious information.

- with best wishes

can anyone pls help me out?????

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
see I am into Oracle Apps and my friend is a DBA and these are all specialized jobs. As a fresher you cannot directly select your profile if you want to go into DBA or not..what you can do is prepare yourself with those things and present the interviewer your strength and hope he puts you into your favourite profile but there is very less chance that he will do so..Ofcourse a fresher will not be given the job of handling database...and believe me DBA is not very innovative work. you have to remember some scripts and be aware of some common problems that happen and you are done with Oracle DBA...You need to be strong in Linux and Unix though

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
Wonder why EEE students want to jump for CSC field
* PAY
* Nature of work
* Lot of opportunities
* No interest in the branch currently studying
* Lot of chicks
* cos all friends do the same...
* dream of becoming the CEO of a company in short time
* just an easy stop gap measure to prepare for an MBA
* other unknown reasons :p

;)

_

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
* PAY
* Nature of work
* Lot of opportunities
* No interest in the branch currently studying
* Lot of chicks
* cos all friends do the same...
* dream of becoming the CEO of a company in short time
* just an easy stop gap measure to prepare for an MBA
* other unknown reasons :p

;)

_
On a serious note, Changing Branch is not the best thing to do.
As, you pratically waste what you have learned in past 4 years of egg. now you will have learn again.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^^^
have you completed engg. in a core branch ??
if yes you wont speak like this ;)

and whatever I said as points are all on a serious note only.. no joke :D

_

OP
M

mrintech

Technomancer
see I am into Oracle Apps and my friend is a DBA and these are all specialized jobs. As a fresher you cannot directly select your profile if you want to go into DBA or not..what you can do is prepare yourself with those things and present the interviewer your strength and hope he puts you into your favourite profile but there is very less chance that he will do so..Ofcourse a fresher will not be given the job of handling database...and believe me DBA is not very innovative work. you have to remember some scripts and be aware of some common problems that happen and you are done with Oracle DBA...You need to be strong in Linux and Unix though

hey dude

thanks for information

actually i am keenly interested in computers... and wanna successful carrer in this field only...

let me know for off campus recruitment of INFOSYS where i can find out information

and moreover i wanna know that in order to make a quality resume what are the quality computer courses i must enroll for

pls reply

i am just interested in INFOSYS or any other company where there are no question from EEE

pls help out

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
It's off campus recruitment continuously goes on in all IT cities...you probably try to send your resume to Infosys through any Infosys employee ..you will get much better response..I hope you have got 65% throughout your career which is the minimum requirement..

OP
M

mrintech

Technomancer
It's off campus recruitment continuously goes on in all IT cities...you probably try to send your resume to Infosys through any Infosys employee ..you will get much better response..I hope you have got 65% throughout your career which is the minimum requirement..

thanks dude:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom