Please help me choose one. Budget IEM (1.5-3k)

tkin

Back to school!!
thats coz that m50 is the "Limited Edition" one and is definitely costlier than the standard one. and it just looks too good to resist. only if i had cash, i would have grabbed one. just get it if you have cash and happen to like its sound, you wont find that exclusive version anywhere in this country. and these are released once in while only. good thing is that these guys have managed to get it even when its hardly available anywhere in world.
That's not the issue, I managed to get 8k, I could have spared 10k, then it went out of stock for over 3 months and I blew my cash on M35 and an external HDD, I sold my GPU(GTX580) to get Optimus L9, and I have to get it first before anything, I simply don't have the cash(10k) to get a M50 atm, FML :cry:

5fusion

Journeyman
guess thats what the problem with techies like us. we save cash for somethin & if not available tend to spend somewhere else:p. we keep hovering over forums, reviews constantly wanting something or the other all the time & that blows our wallet:-?
look at me. i already had e30, recently bought one more iem, have an ad300. guess thats more than enough and now me want an upgrade to e30 for no reason with no cash in hands:crazy:
sold GTX580 for l9:shock: ..why??

price of standard m50 as of now--
Audio Technica Ath-m50 Dynamic Stereo Headphone - price in India : Rediff Shopping
Buy Audio Technica Headphone Athm50 Online | Best Audiotechnica Headphones in India | Furtados Online
Buy Online | Lowest Price | Free Shipping| Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones - Buy online at the guaranteed lowest price in India - BAJAAO - Buy online and Review Musical Instruments, Pro Audio, Studio, P.A. Audio Equipment in India

may be less somewhere but i could not find a single place

tkin

Back to school!!
guess thats what the problem with techies like us. we save cash for somethin & if not available tend to spend somewhere else:p. we keep hovering over forums, reviews constantly wanting something or the other all the time & that blows our wallet:-?
look at me. i already had e30, recently bought one more iem, have an ad300. guess thats more than enough and now me want an upgrade to e30 for no reason with no cash in hands:crazy:
sold GTX580 for l9:shock: ..why??

price of standard m50 as of now--
Audio Technica Ath-m50 Dynamic Stereo Headphone - price in India : Rediff Shopping
Buy Audio Technica Headphone Athm50 Online | Best Audiotechnica Headphones in India | Furtados Online
Buy Online | Lowest Price | Free Shipping| Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones - Buy online at the guaranteed lowest price in India - BAJAAO - Buy online and Review Musical Instruments, Pro Audio, Studio, P.A. Audio Equipment in India

may be less somewhere but i could not find a single place
Actually I am going to join work next month, can't take the rig there during training, so no use for the GPU at home during that time, when I take my rig to my workplace a few months later I'll buy a new GPU(7950 or 660Ti).

Thanks for the M50 links, will buy one by this diwali for sure.

5fusion

Journeyman
thats great then and good utilization of things:thumbs:. i hope to get some work too in few months.
those links were just to show that proaudiohome is still very good with prices. i know you can get what you want from best place possible whenever you need to:cool:.

Top Bottom