Please help choosing Sharp AC

casio

New to this forum
I want to buy a sharp 1.1 ton inverter ac..
please help me choosing from
AH-XP13PET, AH-XP13PMT and AH-
XP13PHT.
Please also tell the meanings of "PET", "PMT",
and "PHT".
Thanks in advance

OP
C

casio

New to this forum
ya i know I can compare there. but please tell your personal views and the meaning of pet, pht and pmt

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using Forum Fiend v1.1.7.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
If you compare you will know that some has plasma filter while the other has coanda etc etc. Now why they call it pmt pet pht is an internal matter of Sharp which we will never know. Will you ever know why they call a swift Ldi Vdi Zdi and why not Sdx Vdx Zdx? Its their way of separating. What you oughtta know is what you want and why. Whether you want Coanda or Plasma Filter or Laundry Feature and choose accordingly.

OP
C

casio

New to this forum
check this out bro
LDI VDI ZDI are the trim levels of car in Maruti lineup. L,V, Z indicate the trim level, like stereo, fog lights, body colored mirrors, power windows, remote/keyless locking alloy rims, interior fabrics . Di stands for Diesel engine and in all the versions LDI, VDI, and ZDI the engine is identical in this case the multijet engine.
Similarly LXI, VXI and ZXI stands for petrol engined car, L being the least equipped with no power windows stereo etc V being the mid of the range and Z topping the range everything gotta meaning

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using Forum Fiend v1.1.7.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Exactly the Compressor and the Inverter main boards (Engine of the AC) are the same across the line, its only the features like Coanda,Ion Plasma Filter or Laundry Feature (The Trim Levels) that vary in PMT PET and PHT. Now you have got it right!

arian29

In the zone
Check link > Sharp,
I am going with the PMT as it has Micro Computer Control and Self Cleaning/ Auto Cleaning and a good price :). Rest features, am frankly not much bothered about ;)

CLOUD

New to this forum
PHT & PMT seems to be similar except probably colour combination of indoor unit. However can anybody tell whether 1.1 ton is equally good as 1.5 ton for Sharp Inverter AC. 1.1 ton is still copper. I think aluminium starts from 1.5 ton

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
As long as performance is concerned they are excellent and that .1 ton over normal tonners will definitely have an edge. The EER is 4.02 in the new Sharp models which is astounding!!! It will return very very less electricity bills.

CLOUD

New to this forum
Then I presume from all the feedback that cooling will be equally good, and can go ahead and buy 1.1 ton PHT or PMT. My room is 12x12 and there is floor above , no direct sun from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm and the AC will work for 6 hrs a day for 8 to 9 months.

As long as performance is concerned they are excellent and that .1 ton over normal tonners will definitely have an edge. The EER is 4.02 in the new Sharp models which is astounding!!! It will return very very less electricity bills.

amitchauhan

Broken In
Hi

I am also looking to buy Sharp inverter model AH-X13PET OR AH-XP13PMT. Did you finalized your model? What price did you get it from market? How is the performance of A/C?
I have a 120 sq ft room middle floor and I am confused between 1.1/ 1.25 Ton. Please share your experience.

Thanks,
Amit

Jeetkarsh

Broken In
I am too looking to buy Sharp inverter model AH-X13PET OR AH-XP13PMT

If anybody bought AHXP13PET Then please share some review about the same.

amitchauhan

Broken In
Did someone bought Sharp inverter model AH-X13PET OR AH-XP13PMT ? I am looking to buy one, does it cools the room effectively? Feedback is appreciated.

Room size: 10X13 sq ft.
Middle floor

Top Bottom