Please guys suggest me a good gaming pc under rs 70000

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Wireless inputs are worst for gaming. Lag and everything.
unless you are rich enough to shell out 10 k for it.........

- - - Updated - - -

Im getting the Xeon only now thats it
if i think about getting the 4770k then i think about why not the Devils canyon 4790k haha :D u just cant get enough

i will use the old one wireless logitec keyboard and mouse and for the Screen i already have rhis Hp monitor that supports DVi/VGa or i can also use my Samsung 3D smart TV :)

well what i did was tat i was low on budget had 70k just like you but still i went through and bought 3770k and z77 mobo skipped the gpu for a year and later got 280x instead of 7950 which people were suggesting me that time..........

unless you are rich enough to shell out 10 k for it.........

- - - Updated - - -

well what i did was tat i was low on budget had 70k just like you but still i went through and bought 3770k and z77 mobo skipped the gpu for a year and later got 280x instead of 7950 which people were suggesting me that time..........

None of that makes sense here.

OP
C

cydialover1

Broken In
Guys what do think of the Xeon 1230v2 ??
its way cheaper about 4000Rs cheap and you can overclock it to 3.8 GHz ??
as after all im getting a OC mobo

whats the diff betwen V2 and V3

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
i7-4770 and i7-4770K also have HyperThreading. :| If anything they are, they're better than Xeon because of the Integrated Graphics and Quick Sync to encode videos.

Anything you buy, you're most likely to be fine with it. You don't have to care. It's your money.

in that case op can go with xeon e3 1245 v3 which has hyperthreading and igpu and costs 19k where as i7 4770 is around 21k. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Guys what do think of the Xeon 1230v2 ??
its way cheaper about 4000Rs cheap and you can overclock it to 3.8 GHz ??
as after all im getting a OC mobo

whats the diff betwen V2 and V3

v2 is based on older ivybridge architecture. v3 is newer haswell based.you might face for the availability of the motherboards for v2 and it is not really recommended to go with older gen chipsets. ask about v3 version locally .you might get it cheaper.

OP
C

cydialover1

Broken In
in that case op can go with xeon e3 1245 v3 which has hyperthreading and igpu and costs 19k where as i7 4770 is around 21k. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

v2 is based on older ivybridge architecture. v3 is newer haswell based.you might face for the availability of the motherboards for v2 and it is not really recommended to go with older gen chipsets. ask about v3 version locally .you might get it cheaper.

i contacted locally but they dont have Xeon 1230v2 nor v3

just in case if i dont get either
does the i7 4770k work with this setup already ?? like the 620 W PsU ??

MotherBoard: MSI Z97 Mate
Ram: Corsair Vengeance (8x1) GB DDR3 RAM 1600 MHz
Storage: 1TB WD Blue
Graphics card: Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X 4 GB
Power Supply: Seasonic 620
Cabinet: NZXT Phatom 410

Get it from theitdepot man. Why do you always come back to i7 4770 and 4770k? We've been explaining things from the last 3 pages and yet?

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Overclocking is for enthusiasts. Mainly for people who want to experiment. As a gamer when the time for overclocking arises it would be the time to upgrade your CPU

OP
C

cydialover1

Broken In
the question is, will you really overclock??
yes
what ever gives batter performance
but if i get that 4770k i thibk i wont even need to overclock
and hey then overclocking is option for me as i already a OC mobo

do you need difference W PSU for Oc and no OC?

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
yes
what ever gives batter performance
but if i get that 4770k i thibk i wont even need to overclock
and hey then overclocking is option for me as i already a OC mobo

do you need difference W PSU for Oc and no OC?

i7 4770k=i7 4770 =xeon 1230v3 at stock except the small clock difference(mere 100mhz).
overclocking helps when you are using your cpu heavily say for encoding works or so and save few minutes. for gaming you probably get less than 10 fps(most times not even close!) ,not really worth the money spend considering its 24k price and the need for an extra decent cooler which costs 4k+. that makes 28K and a huge bump from xeon's 17.6k!

OP
C

cydialover1

Broken In
Get it from theitdepot man. Why do you always come back to i7 4770 and 4770k? We've been explaining things from the last 3 pages and yet?
no i mean just in case if i dont get that xeon cpu
anyway will i still be able to run the pc if the GPU card fails with Xeon 1230v3 and Msi pc mate z97???

Instead of asking what to do if you don't get the xeon first check availability at theitdepot. If the graphic card fails you'll be able to run the pc but won't get any display as there is no igp. It doesn't depend on the motherboard.

OP
C

cydialover1

Broken In
you need to get a dedicated gpu, in that case.

Aw crap :( well i think that wont happen as i think r9 290 is really a good card
or i will easily get a video card temp for about 500 rs i guess
anyways ill be going to mumbai for purchasing in a week or two :)

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Aw crap :( well i think that wont happen as i think r9 290 is really a good card
or i will easily get a video card temp for about 500 rs i guess
anyways ill be going to mumbai for purchasing in a week or two :)

used one will be selling for dirt cheap. for newer ones, you need to spend 1.7k at the minimum.
try to get quotes form as many as shops you can and analyze the prices there after. and dont forget to bargain ;)

OP
C

cydialover1

Broken In
used one will be selling for dirt cheap. for newer ones, you need to spend 1.7k at the minimum.
try to get quotes form as many as shops you can and analyze the prices there after. and dont forget to bargain ;)
can tou give me the estimation ?? how much i should pay atleast for the specific part

CPu: Xeon 1230V3
MotherBoard: MSI Z97 Mate
Ram: Corsair Vengeance (8x1) GB DDR3 RAM 1600 MHz
Storage: 1TB WD Blue
Graphics card: Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X 4 GB
Power Supply: Seasonic 620
Cabinet: NZXT Phatom 410

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
can tou give me the estimation ?? how much i should pay atleast for the specific part
it is hard to guess. anyway, i assume the local prices would be roughly,
CPu: Xeon 1230V3 -17k-17.5k
MotherBoard: MSI Z97 Mate -8k
Ram: Corsair Vengeance (8x1) GB DDR3 RAM 1600 MHz-6k. try kingston hyperx blu or gskill ripjaws x as alternatives if the vengeance ram is too costlier. kingston might be available for 5.2k or so. so better opt for it.
Storage: 1TB WD Blue - 3.7k
Graphics card: Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X 4 GB -32-33k
Power Supply: Seasonic 620- 5.5k
Cabinet: NZXT Phatom 410- no idea here. price seems to be a bit unfair. try phantom 530. somebody here bought it for around 6k.

OP
C

cydialover1

Broken In
it is hard to guess. anyway, i assume the local prices would be roughly,
CPu: Xeon 1230V3 -17k-17.5k
MotherBoard: MSI Z97 Mate -8k
Ram: Corsair Vengeance (8x1) GB DDR3 RAM 1600 MHz-6k. try kingston hyperx blu or gskill ripjaws x as alternatives if the vengeance ram is too costlier. kingston might be available for 5.2k or so. so better opt for it.
Storage: 1TB WD Blue - 3.7k
Graphics card: Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X 4 GB -32-33k
Power Supply: Seasonic 620- 5.5k
Cabinet: NZXT Phatom 410- no idea here. price seems to be a bit unfair. try phantom 530. somebody here bought it for around 6k.
Thanks a lot man
and i dont need additional Sound card right ?
my current hP pc has additional resltek Sound card

Top Bottom