Please give your feedback on my first website

abhidev

Human Spambot
Hi guys,

I have built a website where one can prepare a checklist of games that you have played/completed/on-hold/dropped/favorite/wishlist so that you can keep a track of all the games you have came across till now. Its still a basic site, something on the lines of myanimelist where you can track animes...but this one is for games. :D

With your feedback I'll be able to add new features and improve the site. I don't know of any such site that exists so thought it would be very useful for all the gamers.

visit iCheckGames

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Good job . Keep it up . I would say please add the option of selecting "completed" checking screen itself .

Hrishi

It looks good for a first site . Btw , What have you used for building the website ?

Gollum

Collector
Hi guys,

I have built a website where one can prepare a checklist of games that you have played/completed/on-hold/dropped/favorite/wishlist so that you can keep a track of all the games you have came across till now. Its still a basic site, something on the lines of myanimelist where you can track animes...but this one is for games. :D

With your feedback I'll be able to add new features and improve the site. I don't know of any such site that exists so thought it would be very useful for all the gamers.

visit iCheckGames

don't feel bad, but your website looks like a place to download roms :p
looking forward to updates :thumbsup:

OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot
don't feel bad, but your website looks like a place to download roms :p
looking forward to updates :thumbsup:

lolz...really?? :D Well I know its not well designed but it will improve with the feedback by the people.

Well this thread is specifically for feedback so go ahead and tell what all improvements are necessary as per you. :)

Also it would be great if you all could also post the feedback on the website by clicking on the feedback btn on the rigt so that I can get a better idea. Thanks in advance. :)

It looks good for a first site . Btw , What have you used for building the website ?

hey its built using python Django framework. :)

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Hey thanks. Well I didn't get you...you can set the status of the game to 'completed'.

As of now , I have to first select games and add it to My games list .
Then I have to go to My games and select completed for each games separately. That is somewhat tiresome job :p

I think it will be cool if we can choose completed when selecting games itself .

Savvy ?

OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot
As of now , I have to first select games and add it to My games list .
Then I have to go to My games and select completed for each games separately. That is somewhat tiresome job :p

I think it will be cool if we can choose completed when selecting games itself .

Savvy ?

aahh gotcha....actually I have kept it intentionally like that coz some might just you know would like to add games to their wishlist....and they can add many such games to their wishlist...so it would be tiresome to change all their status :p. So I have left it to the user to set the status themselves. :)

Very Good :)

thanks for trying out.... :)

Do post your feedback/improvements/features you would like to see. :)

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
And also the About button doesn't work for me . I think I have already pointed out that in Bugs Report .

Why the survey lists annual income from $20 to $150 ? !!!

And I would like some community features on the site :) So we can see what others are playing and some ranking also . There are so many things you can do .

OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot
And also the About button doesn't work for me . I think I have already pointed out that in Bugs Report .
Oh yes...haven't added anything in the About us page. Will do it soon.

Why the survey lists annual income from $20 to $150 ? !!!
Oh that is something I can't change because the of the service I am using for collecting the feedback doesn't allow me to change some questions. :D

And I would like some community features on the site :) So we can see what others are playing and some ranking also . There are so many things you can do .
Yes I am planning to add them...can you also add these feature requests on the site so that others too can see it. Thanks. :)

OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot
All right guys...I have pushed the changes and you guys are gonna be my Testers :D...so please go ahead and checkout the site on your mobile devices and post me the feedback/bugs here or on the site. Thanks in advance. :)

I need your help guys so that I can improve the website and make it more useful for all the gamers. :)

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
Really exiting to see your site on my mobile, Its Loading on my mobile taking bit time on vodafone 2G, here loaded. I am :wow: amazed with it. great work man. :goodjob:

OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot
Really exiting to see your site on my mobile, Its Loading on my mobile taking bit time on vodafone 2G, here loaded. I am :wow: amazed with it. great work man. :goodjob:

yea on 2g it would take time as there are lot of game cover images that load up :D

thanks a lot buddy :)...I have put a lot of efforts in making it ...as more and more people start using it I will only get motivated to work on it to improve and continue adding more features. Don't forget to post your feedback and survey on the site and also do spread the word. :)

Top Bottom