please do take a look,can i use Motorokr E8/em30 headphones in sigmatel Fxd s80 cell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.tweaker

Journeyman
hello everyone ,i recently bought a chinese mobile,,sigmatel fxd s 80,,,though the sound output through the speakers is a blaster,,but i find the headphone volume too low,,and its a mono one,,,.i know that i will be bashed for buying a chinese one,but i only bought it as i stay in a mess and at present it is unsafe for me to carry around my SE c510 as somebody already stole my beloved k550i @w610.i think this one has micro usb as the universal port.as far as i know the motorokr e8/em30 also uses the micro usb port and their supplied headphones are also of this type,,so my question is
(1)Can i use the motorokr e8 headphones in it?i mean will they work at all ?(i badly need one as i have already plonked in a 4gb microsd card in it)
(2)will there be at all any improvement in sound output if i use those motorokrrokr headphones?i mean are the supplied headphones areof this cheap quality or is it a shortcoming of its hardware?
(3)the code for entering its engineering menu,the 81108013 code seems to be ineffective
(4)if none of te above mentioned works,is there any micro usb to 3.5mm audio output converter jack?
and lastly what will be the price of rokre8 headphones
am from kolkata and presently at durgapur(am a B.tech final yr student there:razz:)

i will shortly post the pics of my phones port,headphones and earphone jack

*img231.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dsc00616t.jpg

Tamoghno

Padawan
Re: please do take a look,can i use Motorokr E8/em30 headphones in sigmatel Fxd s80 c

E8 uses 3.5mm jack for music output . You may try htc ones but i'm not sure.

OP
Dr.tweaker

Dr.tweaker

Journeyman
Re: please do take a look,can i use Motorokr E8/em30 headphones in sigmatel Fxd s80 c

yeah ,am aware that e8/em30 has 3.5mm audio output but i remember seeing those stock ones supplied wid the box are no 3.5mm ones but of the micro usb types,,,and did u have a lok at my cells universal port,is it a micro usb one,,,i'm a hell lot confused

Tamoghno

Padawan

I really don know , dont have much experience with sigmatel honestly .

May i suggest you something ? Why dont you buy some cheapo chinese mp3 player (a pen drive like thingy , runs on aa battery is available for ~rs500) . I guess you already have a decent earphones . I bet mp3player+nice earphone will sound better than sigmatel+moto earphone. And you dont have to worry about draining phone's battery.

OP
Dr.tweaker

Dr.tweaker

Journeyman

yepp,i do have a nice set of ear lugs,,creative ep 635,hpm 70 too,,and for my music needs i used my ultra modded k550i@w610i(may it RIP),and at present c510,i also have a transcend MP630,,but i simply dun wanna take those to my mess ..thats why i bought this el-cheapo chinese thingy thinking that it would keep me entertained during those boring bus/train journeys,,thats why am looking for a solution,,,even if there is a micro usb to 3.5 mm sort of a converter thingy,,that too will suffice my need,,,,,looking forward to more advices,,,thanks in advance

OP
Dr.tweaker

Dr.tweaker

Journeyman

bumpppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

MasterMinds

hell boy

If u dont find any soltion then i have a solution(jugaad) buy any port to 3.5mm jack! Then cut ur supplied headphone and apply some basic elecronics and make ur own micro usb to 3.5mm jack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom