please discuss here some of your views about doom3 and other horror games..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambar.hitman

Journeyman
I dont think so u will be able to see any slowmo effects and all,its really a high point of fear.Bullet trails are best i have seen in any game.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
ambar.hitman said:
I dont think so u will be able to see any slowmo effects and all,its really a high point of fear.Bullet trails are best i have seen in any game.

yeah u wont be able to see the innovation at lowest settings.

Nav11aug

In the zone
dnt care a damn as long as i can play it smoothly.. who cares if the floor look really textured or smooth without it

ambar.hitman

Journeyman
U mean painkiller on 915?It works fine.It works fine even on 845.U just need 3danalyze to enable hardware TnL.its one of the best FPS i hve ever played.Typical old school fps,with uber cool boss battles,which require lot of strategy.Also,the tarot cards concept is great as well.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
ambar.hitman said:
U mean painkiller on 915?It works fine.It works fine even on 845.U just need 3danalyze to enable hardware TnL.its one of the best FPS i hve ever played.Typical old school fps,with uber cool boss battles,which require lot of strategy.Also,the tarot cards concept is great as well.

hey is it mindless run and gun or do u really need some strategy to win boss fights.

mandar5

Youngling
avp2 was also scariest especially if u were marine and u r in inner labs hunting for aliens,with low health/ammo.will fear run on 7300gt 256mb card with 1 gb ddr ram?

bkpeerless

In the zone
^^ Wes It Willl All Games Will Run On Your Rig As It Has Pixel Sader 4 But Hig End Games Will Suffer From Fram Rate

ambar.hitman

Journeyman
T159 said:
hey is it mindless run and gun or do u really need some strategy to win boss fights.

No,for killing bosses,u really have to think,or else u will die in no time,u have to find their weaknesses.Also,to unlock tarot cards,u have to think which unlocked tarot cards to equip,so that u can fulfill all the conditions.The game is magnificent graphically,and its engine runs smooth.

ambar.hitman

Journeyman
Hexen is very old game. They gave hexen 2 on SKOAR dvd. Very crappy graphics in this age.Not even its gameplay makes me play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom