Please decide for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhutanesedude

The Thunderer
I have a New Nokia N70 silver coloured Mobile phone which I bought on Febraury 2007, and now I want to seel it. The initial payment that I made was Rs. 20,000, which included a battery, Airphone, Manual, data Cable, CD, handset and Charger with converter. But now I am unable to decide at what cost should I sell it. I have installed the external memory of 512 MB and I have few games installed, Dictionary and musics. Would you all try to place me a right price for it. I have taken the best care and not even a single scracth can be found on the mobile. Please help me to take a right decision which I will be able to sell if fast as possible cuz I am need of cash for now.

K

krazyfrog

I don't know about Bhutan, but here in mumbai, the max you'd get would be 7.5k (new phone comes for 10k here).

OP
bhutanesedude

bhutanesedude

The Thunderer
Well, I can understand the new phone in India we get it in 10k but as mine is export quality of Bangkok, and I personally went to get it.
pathiks said:
Yep... 7k is the max u can get in india...

Pathik

Google Bot
All nokia fones hav the same quality.. Be the exported or not.. Btw none of us here r aware of the mobile markets in bhutan so u will hav to find out yourself.. Btw i was talkin abt 7k in Rupees.. Not bhutanese currency..

OP
bhutanesedude

bhutanesedude

The Thunderer
Well, then i think I really should look for rate in Bhutan myself. And BTW, for your information PATHIKS, rate of India is equal to Bhutan, i mean 1 Nu. (BHT) = 1 Rs. (India). That was a small information for you...anyways...thanks

pathiks said:
All nokia fones hav the same quality.. Be the exported or not.. Btw none of us here r aware of the mobile markets in bhutan so u will hav to find out yourself.. Btw i was talkin abt 7k in Rupees.. Not bhutanese currency..

Status
Not open for further replies.