Thanks buddy. Could you please tell me how to find multiplayer games with people in it because every time I join a game, i end up alone. :-(

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
Have been Killzone 2 for a while. GTA IV is still 10 or 20% completed. Hoping to get UC2 or GOW Collection.
@jojo how are the GOW Collection graphics on SD TV

GOW collections gfx is quite better detailed than most high definition games if you are playing in a SD TV like me. So yes, its quite playable as the game is just a hd version of the old ps2 game.

Anybody up for Read Dead Redemption Multiplayer tonight at 9 pm. I and a friend of mine are playing, so feel free to join. My psn id is on my signature.

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
Hi,

Just bought my PS3 slim 120 gb 2 days back..

Currently playing God of War Collection..

my psn id is : cooljeba

dheerajpant

Journeyman
^bump
I a really really sorry to bump this thread but iam not able to post the thread evry time i try it says "the length of your message is less than 10 characters please post again" :(.

I want to ask is wether i should buya PS2 now or not i have certain queries the answers of which would help me in deciding wether to go for it or not :
1) Can i surf net using PS2 and Tata Photon or Reliance Netconnect(ie. the one's that provide net through usb drive)
2) Will i be able to download music or movies from net??
3) Does anyone knows about any place in Ahmedabad where PS2's are modded.
4) What is the price range of original games for PS2.
5)And what do you think is a better buy PS2 or PSP given that i am an avid gamer and planning to buy a nice laptop about in about 4 months time???
And do i have to buy the memory stick seperately or it comes with the system only??

Thank you.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^bump
I a really really sorry to bump this thread but iam not able to post the thread evry time i try it says "the length of your message is less than 10 characters please post again" :(.

I want to ask is wether i should buya PS2 now or not i have certain queries the answers of which would help me in deciding wether to go for it or not :
1) Can i surf net using PS2 and Tata Photon or Reliance Netconnect(ie. the one's that provide net through usb drive)
2) Will i be able to download music or movies from net??
3) Does anyone knows about any place in Ahmedabad where PS2's are modded.
4) What is the price range of original games for PS2.
5)And what do you think is a better buy PS2 or PSP given that i am an avid gamer and planning to buy a nice laptop about in about 4 months time???
And do i have to buy the memory stick seperately or it comes with the system only??

Thank you.

1) No
2) No
3) No idea
4) New games 999/-...old are cheaper
5) Depends. If you like to play while sitting on a couch with a comfortable controller then PS2 and PSP if you want gaming on go. I have them both and personally, I would choose PS2 anyday over the PSP. PSP should be a secondary gaming system when you already have a console at home or a decent PC. Memory Stick for the PSP needs to be purchased separately. Memory Card, used to save games on the PS2, also needs to be purchased separately.

JoJo - How many trophies were you able to get in RDR, its the most difficult game to get platinum.
Sorry for the late reply. I got 57% of the trophies. I was damn addicted to it and i might have even got the platinum but no body playes rdr mp nowadays, so without mp trophies you can't get platinum. so left it.

dheerajpant

Journeyman
1) No
2) No
3) No idea
4) New games 999/-...old are cheaper
5) Depends. If you like to play while sitting on a couch with a comfortable controller then PS2 and PSP if you want gaming on go. I have them both and personally, I would choose PS2 anyday over the PSP. PSP should be a secondary gaming system when you already have a console at home or a decent PC. Memory Stick for the PSP needs to be purchased separately. Memory Card, used to save games on the PS2, also needs to be purchased separately.

thankx Psychosocial,
can you tell me another thing. That is it a good idea to go for Xbox 360 (as i am living away from home so can't afford a HD TV here so PS3 is out of question)and is it easy to get it modded??

Thankx.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
thankx Psychosocial,
can you tell me another thing. That is it a good idea to go for Xbox 360 (as i am living away from home so can't afford a HD TV here so PS3 is out of question)and is it easy to get it modded??

Thankx.

Xbox 360 and PS3 both are current generation gaming consoles which require HD displays for full functionality and enjoyable gaming so if you don't have a HD TV, I wouldn't recommend going for either the 360 or the PS3 though both of them would work perfectly fine with normal displays, the visuals won't look that good. So I suggest you stick to the PS2 plan as of now. Anyways PS2 has the biggest game library out all consoles :).

Top Bottom