dheerajpant

Journeyman
Xbox 360 and PS3 both are current generation gaming consoles which require HD displays for full functionality and enjoyable gaming so if you don't have a HD TV, I wouldn't recommend going for either the 360 or the PS3 though both of them would work perfectly fine with normal displays, the visuals won't look that good. So I suggest you stick to the PS2 plan as of now. Anyways PS2 has the biggest game library out all consoles :).

Thankx Psychosocial,
though a little confused but i will let u al know as soon as i buy anything :).
Thankx again.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Finished Red Dead Redemption story line and overall at 80% completion. Logged 27 hours till now. Hoping to get 100% in the coming week.

Good luck buddy. You can check what you need for full 100% completion here:-
Rockstar Games

just log in, link got xlive a/c and your done.

it really helps. It helped me.

you should've done more side thingys. when i completed the story my progress was 94%. so i didn't have to spend much time for 100%.

Now hooked to RESISTANCE 2. this 2-3 year old game stilll kicks ass and is fking awesome. the online features are better than any game i've seen especially the co-operative mode.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
you should've done more side thingys. when i completed the story my progress was 94%. so i didn't have to spend much time for 100%.

Now hooked to RESISTANCE 2. this 2-3 year old game stilll kicks ass and is fking awesome. the online features are better than any game i've seen especially the co-operative mode.

The story line was too tempting :D.

Top Bottom