^i borrowed Hanuman The Boy Warrior from friend to try it out. After inserting the disk it says "This version of PS3 does not support PS2 system software". Guess i'll have to play with ps3 games only.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

BTW nice trophy collection, but getting the platinum in U2 is really easy. Anyway keep trying for platinums. No new ps3 games for me till march end.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
flOw is availeble for download for free for today (or tonight as they may call ) you will be needing A PSN USA account to download , if you are getting error , i have fix .but let me confirm if anyone gets error (i didnt got error but read many are facing )

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
guys ... i am a little confused which ps3 should i get ?
i have 2 options :
1.ps3 slim 120 gb normal + killzone 2 / assasins creed 2
2.ps3 slim 250gb with uncharted 2 combo pack

i already have a HDMI cable.... both the bundles would cost me 20k ... so ? what to do ... i heard since the game updates are big it is better to get the one with a larger hard disk

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
So I finally took the bait and now I'm on the Dark Side. As promised people, yours truly is now a proud owner of the 120GB PS3 Slim console. BOOYAH!

Can't control my excitement. This is my second Sony console and it really feels great to get a true beast. So add in one more wacko to the club. I'll see you guys online sometime (as soon as I figure out how to sign up on PSN).

You are more than welcome to the club bro. As soon as you get your PSN id i'll add you to the list as well. And don't forget to make two psn accounts one with UK address to access PS3 Store and Another one with normal details for gaming. Or Make 1 psn account with UK as the country ans use it for all purpose. I assume you already had done the research. Be sure to give me a friends invite. I haven't logged in for more than a month.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
guys what games you playing ? getting these from the US in some time so hopefully i can play with you online ....

1.cod mw 2
2.dirt 2
3.uncharted 2

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
well gametime is sorta good ... depends i played chains of olympus and finished it in about 10-15 hours.... and the graphics are just awesome depending on your console .... gow 3 seems to be promising.... as far as the game is concerned... if you are a greek mytho fan get ready for some action in your backyard.... that's all i can say rest play the game and get to know it... :smile:

Since some mods are strictly concerned about sections and discussions i had no choice but to post here.

Just got my Hands on Red Dead Redemption. Couldn't play much because its late night now. Finished the mission where you need to check out the ranch for trouble with Miss.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Welcome your newest member to the network-me.:p, getting a new 120GB PS3 next week and with most probably Killzone 2. I might also buy PES 2010.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Well, I just ordered the 120GB PS3, killzone 2 and the PS3 blu-ray disc remote, all from amazon.com. Will get it next week.:). See you guys in the PSN...

Top Bottom