Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Get the PS2.Simple.It's almost at the end of it's life cycle but you have a huge library of games behind it.With a graphic card upgrade for 8600GT it will barely last you for another couple of months depending on what requirements this year's games line up would be like.If they are very high on system requirements then you'll have to let do with low settings.

Rest assured on a PS2 you won't have that issue.Just pop the disc in & play.;)

i would reccomend to get a 8600 GT coz there are no new games for PS2!!
8600 or 8800 GT would last much longer than the PS2.or else save some bux and shell em out when u have enuf of em to buy a PS3 or Xbox 360.:D

ok, I confirmed that his config along with 8600gt can comfortably run a ps2 emulator. so why buy ps2 when you can emulate it and have the best of both worlds ? Infact, that config can also run xbox and gamecube emulators.

that means you must eye nothing ecept the graphics card.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
PS2.
It's almost at the end of it's life cycle but you have a huge library of games behind it.
graphic card upgrade for 8600GT it will barely last you for another couple of months depending on what requirements this year's games line up would be like.If they are very high on system requirements then you'll have to let do with low settings.

Rest assured on a PS2 you won't have that issue.Just pop the disc in & play.;)
WOW, great!

Isnt that obvious, that a new game's requirement will go high?

& why do you always want to play ONLY NEW LATEST games on a medium range gfx. card?
comapre ps2 wit 8600gt, he will enjoy more on PC than on ps2, to top it all- his PC can play crysis.:p

--------
leave all this, suggest me PS2 titles:p
i like racing games, but it should have Multiplayer (split screen)
& fighting games, like mortal combat. (i've God of War 1), multiplaer fighter game wud be nice.
& some fighter jet games.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
WOW, great!

Isnt that obvious, that a new game's requirement will go high?
How high is the question? It's not necessary all the latest games would have a requiements as high as Crysis.Hence it would vary accordingly.Plus depends on how efficiently the game is coded,it's engine..blah blah blah.Take that into consideration & choose your card wisely.

& why do you always want to play ONLY NEW LATEST games on a medium range gfx. card?
Taking from his first post that he is looking out for Crysis & UT3,it's very much evident he would want more of latest games to be played on that card.

--------
leave all this, suggest me PS2 titles:p
i like racing games, but it should have Multiplayer (split screen)
& fighting games, like mortal combat. (i've God of War 1), multiplaer fighter game wud be nice.
& some fighter jet games.
Wait Are we deciding what games you like or what the original thread starter likes? Why don't you let him decide what he likes?

Try Burnout Revenge which would have your multiplayer split screen to satisfy.You have Tekken & heaps of other arcade style action titles.And last but not the least get Ace Combat series for your 'Jet' titles.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I guess you'll need a DVI to HDMI convertor cable to pass the display onto your LCD HDTV via the 8600GT.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
What is RROD? Where in delhi can i get a modded x360?? Palika?
RROD=red ring of death
u can get ur xbox modded but u will have RROD's if ur console numbr is not 07XX series
and there are some tricks to cure RROD but those are just temporary. and u will be banned on Xbox live,lose ur warranty so if anything happens to ur console-game's over :mrgreen:
check serial number first and then go for any kind of modding

can i someone tell me what is price of 8600 gt in delhi
*www.theitwares.com/gfxcards/gfxcards.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom