Play DivX/Xvid/MP3 on your Playstation 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hullap

Cyborg Agent
~Rahul~ said:
Dude slash_89 is now ~Rahul~

If you want to access your pendrive from the PS2 you must use a software called action replay max,

u can run only divx and xvid from sms player.
u can play it with a pen drive

Liggy

Is actually a real word..
~Rahul~ said:
Dude slash_89 is now ~Rahul~

If you want to access your pendrive from the PS2 you must use a software called action replay max,

u can run only divx and xvid from sms player.

U can also use ulaunchelf (4.12 is the version I use). I don't know if there is a newer ver, or not....

nikmagg

Right off the assembly line
DUDE i need your help. everything works fine, i can see the sms player screen on my ps2 BUT when i insert a dvd-r with .avi movies in it there is a message that sasy "illegal disc press x" wtf? btw, the .avi files from usb flash memory are played properly. what the heck is goin' on?

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
i have a playstation 2 and i can run any avi DIVx or Xvid files from Reality media player my problem is i cannot run any DVD movies . even original ones . any DVD movie is not working but i can play backup games (of friend's backups not mine ) :D on PS2 . and real CD and DVD games which i purchased . ( YEs i too also buy original ) i can also not play PS1 games real or backup .
this chart explains easily

Things i can Play : PS2(Original) DVD games , PS2 Original CD games , PS2 CD/DVD backup Games , Any Softwares like Reality media player and all .DVD movies Divx/Xvid . MP3 and all media

Things i cannot play : PS1 Games (Any Backup/Original) DVD Video Files (VOB) DVD movie Files .

I Really need to play those . i have NTSE-J Model SCPH 700000 model . Slim one .

nikmagg

can u explain HOW exactly did you manage to play divx movies from data dvd? because i f*** can't! :mad:

Renny

Padawan
*digitaltejas.googlepages.com/SMSPlayerforPS2.zip

Just burn this file using Alcohol 120% at 4x speed, and shove the CD in your PS2 :D.

terryx

Play Games Without Dvd On Ps2

i have just bought play station.2 and i wanna play games directly from my usb portable hard disk, i have 80gb hdd but i don't want to format it, so please tell me the step by step method to to that, i have almost all softwares like swap magic, hdloader cdgen and 2-3 more, and also tell me without anything to do with hardware, iam new to ps2 and its softwares, i want to play games without cd or dvd...thanx in advance..., i can play pirated dvd games on that, i bought it for Rs.5500

Last edited:

Renny

Padawan
@max,

Press the reset button 5 times to playback a DVD movie,
Try some variations like this to play PS1 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom