Planning to buy Motorola RAZR XT910

Skyrim

Broken In
Hi everyone,

I am planning to buy this phone Motorola RAZR XT910

Motorola RAZR Price, Specifications, Review and Images

how is this phone? it don't have a removable battery..will that create any problem?
& hows the battery backup ? n over all performance comparing to HTC Sensation ?

Thanks in advance..:mrgreen:

aroraanant

Explorer
I will answer to all your queries but before that I want to ask you one thing that for how much are you getting it, as it is available for ~25k.
And how much is your budget, coz if there are any other phones in your budget we would suggest you that also.
And also remember that Motorola have closed many of their service centers and also you won't find any moto store anywhere, it is just vanishing from the market, its phones very rarely available specially in small cities.

OP
S

Skyrim

Broken In
I will answer to all your queries but before that I want to ask you one thing that for how much are you getting it, as it is available for ~25k.
And how much is your budget, coz if there are any other phones in your budget we would suggest you that also.
And also remember that Motorola have closed many of their service centers and also you won't find any moto store anywhere, it is just vanishing from the market, its phones very rarely available specially in small cities.

yes i m aware of Motorola services..
i am getting it fr 25k ..& my budget is around 25k max..

OP
S

Skyrim

Broken In

i m nt much worried with their after sales service..
because in my town don't have htc service centers too ..

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
bad battery life. Wait till it gets ICS update or wait for HTC One S. Though One S will surely cost ~28k but looks great and performs lot better than RAZR.

OP
S

Skyrim

Broken In
bad battery life. Wait till it gets ICS update or wait for HTC One S. Though One S will surely cost ~28k but looks great and performs lot better than RAZR.
28k is to0 much..is there any other phone available wthin 25k?

aroraanant

Explorer
Even Sensation for 22k is a very good option.
I suggest you to increase your budget and grab something good like Galaxy Note for 29.5k or One X for 33-34k.
Or wait till One S comes in market

ohm.patel1

Journeyman
I suggest you to increase your budget and grab something good like Galaxy Note for 29.5k or One X for 33-34k.

He said that even 28k was too much and u r suggesting 34k mobiles.

aroraanant

Explorer
He said that even 28k was too much and u r suggesting 34k mobiles.

I have asked him if he could increase his budget as it will be worth to spend few thousand bucks more when he is already spending such a huge amount so that he could get something really good.

OP
S

Skyrim

Broken In

cnt manage 34k for one x..how much HTC ONE S wil cost?28k?

once Galaxy S3 & One S lands here i think S2 will sell for ~25k. then grab it.

once Galaxy S3 & One S lands here i think S2 will sell for ~25k. then grab it.

saw galaxy s2 selling in a website for 25.8k after usin a coup0n..wil it be a gud option?

Top Bottom