Plannin to buy N95

Status
Not open for further replies.

desh2s

Broken In
Guys, I am planning to buy nokia N95.

I need your suggestions regarding my purchase.

I dont have any specific requirements just I need performance in every area.

Pathik

Google Bot
wat suggestions do u need ??? Its a perfect fone.. Nice in evy aspect.. The os, the cam,the music evything rocks..

OP
desh2s

desh2s

Broken In
pathiks said:
wat suggestions do u need ??? Its a perfect fone.. Nice in evy aspect.. The os, the cam,the music evything rocks..

Suggestions in the sense weather my purchasing is ok or should I wait for some more time or should I go for any other phone.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Since you only want a truckload of features (which isn't the right thing to look for), I suppose the N95 is your best bet.

K

krazyfrog

You don't need suggestions to buy N95. Just money. Its perfect. Go for it.

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
Excellent Plannnnnnnnnnn

You will get at cost around 40k

Check this site :

*www.mobile-review.com/phonemodels/nokia/nokia-n95-en.shtml

dtox

The Techno Perv
dunno yaar.. i just think this phone is a little too over hyped.. i'd wait for the prices to come down a bit.. i mean is it really worth 34k? but i guess u cant put a price on show-offs now can u? ;)

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
The phone is priced at 33k with bill.

For all the people who are little apprehensive about the price, first should take a look at the features.

It is currently the most feature rich phone, atleast from Nokia, and also in India.

*S60 3rd Edition, Feature Pack 1
*GPS (It has an inbuilt GPS, a feature which most people in india wont be making much use of, but that is your mistake.)
*3.5G ( 10 Times faster than 3G, but not yet of any use in India).
*Dual CPU (332 MHz;3D Graphics HW Accelerator)
*HSDPA; WCDMA; EGPRS; GPRS; HSCSD; CSD ( I agree they are there in most of the phones, but HSDPA and WCDMA are high end)
*Bluetooth 2.0 +EDR
*Mini Stereo Plug 3.5mm (This phone has a direct socket for 3.5mm audio plugs, so you can now directly plugin you speakers for awsome music)
*Nokia Audio Visual Plug 3.5mm
*It has support for Wifi and also Voip
*A2DP, AVRCP, BIP, BPP, DUN, FTP, GAVDP, GOEP, HFP, HSP, OPP, SAP Bluetooth profiles
*5MP Primary camera as well as a secondary camera
*TV Out

With all these features, it is bound to cost this much, still what is surprising that N93 was near about the same cost one time, so you cant say that this is hell expensive.

@aryayush
Truckloads of excellent and top end features are a nice lookout, i guess

One Major downpoint - PLASTIC FINISH

K

krazyfrog

You forgot UPnP support, VGA video recording at 30 fps, two way sliding with dedicated music keys, 2.6" QVGA 16.77 million colour display, stereo speakers, and inbox 1gb card (upto 2gb supported). Did i mention its from Nokia?

dtox

The Techno Perv
alsiladka said:
The phone is priced at 33k with bill.

For all the people who are little apprehensive about the price, first should take a look at the features.

It is currently the most feature rich phone, atleast from Nokia, and also in India.

*S60 3rd Edition, Feature Pack 1
*GPS (It has an inbuilt GPS, a feature which most people in india wont be making much use of, but that is your mistake.)
*3.5G ( 10 Times faster than 3G, but not yet of any use in India).
*Dual CPU (332 MHz;3D Graphics HW Accelerator)
*HSDPA; WCDMA; EGPRS; GPRS; HSCSD; CSD ( I agree they are there in most of the phones, but HSDPA and WCDMA are high end)
*Bluetooth 2.0 +EDR
*Mini Stereo Plug 3.5mm (This phone has a direct socket for 3.5mm audio plugs, so you can now directly plugin you speakers for awsome music)
*Nokia Audio Visual Plug 3.5mm
*It has support for Wifi and also Voip
*A2DP, AVRCP, BIP, BPP, DUN, FTP, GAVDP, GOEP, HFP, HSP, OPP, SAP Bluetooth profiles
*5MP Primary camera as well as a secondary camera
*TV Out

With all these features, it is bound to cost this much, still what is surprising that N93 was near about the same cost one time, so you cant say that this is hell expensive.

@aryayush
Truckloads of excellent and top end features are a nice lookout, i guess

One Major downpoint - PLASTIC FINISH

damn! 33k is a good bet!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom