#No FM Recording

#No usb charging

#Horrible battery,needs twice daily charging

#Lot of camera bugs!

#No optical zoom (like N93)

#Video quality not as expected

#Does not support more than 2GB

#Dual sliders prone for mechanical problems

Thats all.....He..He..heeee.........I can't be more jealous!!!!

It is a waste of money to buy 5meg pixel w/o optical zoom or autofocus. and when you trying to sell a phone as a camera it better have a good flash as well.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Saw the N95... good cam but.... good music... but....
Well... these buts' makin me think again... N73ME is good for an Indian's POV in Nokias.
If the SE W880i was a 3.2MPx I'lda gone for it.. but... 2MPx.. SE need to get bigger MPx in Walkman phoners maan...
Waiting for the next big SE Walkman phone :D 3.2+MPx & Walkman capabilities :D
SE never lemme down :D

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
I will be more happy if the arrival of SE W999i is true:

-8GB memory,
-Wi-Fi,
-3.2MP cam,
-Dual Slider.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
that was a design contest... se may haf plans for w999.. but that surely won't make it man.. its the ugliest phone i've seen from se!!!

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
Hey pls send us pics of your Mobile and its accessory....it would be a nice thread on N95. Also..wat's eye catching....you know etc etc..I suggest you to write a review in next months Digit Mag:D

asim13june

Broken In
dude my friend got this phone and i say right now nothing gonna beat this one, it also plays mp4 formats, sound pixel clarity everthing is just right in line, and it would cost 33k with bill.

faraaz

Evil Genius
A n73 does all that for like almost half the price (around 17 K IIRC)...I say N73 beats the N95...

I'm not going to spend twice the cost just to get photos in a bigger resolution which I am going to resize to 1280x1024 rez anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom