Php or Asp is better to learn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterfly

Broken In
Folks ,

am so confused in this two programming language , Php and asp , plz advice me which one is better to program it ..

i know SqlSever 2000 , is Php compitable with Sql Server 2000 or i have to use Mysql ..

Advice me plz

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
If you are learning this for industry requirements, then just stick to PHP... PHP is what everyone uses.... just take up any employment ad. there'll be 20 vacancies for PHP compared to 2 for ASP.... ASP might be good, but i dont know....

My take: Just stick to PHP if you want to be someone...

Aseem Nasnodkar

In the zone
Wel buddy.......... confused???
C php is too good. As I know it can do more than lot of asp code.
But I find asp a beginners' tool.
N u want 2 use Mysql. PHP and it goes wel.

Pls decide your langusage on the project you are handling. Be future oriented too. As once u get with one of them you won't feel like switching over.
:)

demoninside

In the zone
I guess PHP is good and used often but asp is very much used in industry and very easy to learn but there is something JSP (lol) which is on the top but need sound knowledge of JAVA

Linux

Right off the assembly line
PHP is a much better option than ASP.It's quite easy to learn and moreover it will make u versatile in using the basic Linux commands and so on....Sql Server is compatible with PHP.So get going with PHP.

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
I would like to add this too

asp needs a windows server to run with maximum effiency ( asp can be run in linux servers too but not that compatible ;) )

the point i like to stress here is that the windows server space costs more than that of the linux one ;) .
So asp is costlier compared to php when implemented :D

..:: Peace ::..
Jeba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom