Photographer camera plzz help

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Actually AA size batteries are more preferable than battery packs. You can get a charger & get 2-3 sets instead of a single spare pack which will cost you more. Again if you run out of spares, AA can be got from almost anywhere.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Actually AA size batteries are more preferable than battery packs. You can get a charger & get 2-3 sets instead of a single spare pack which will cost you more. Again if you run out of spares, AA can be got from almost anywhere.

I have Alkaline rechargeable for my old cam...the alkaline cells were more powerful but charging them takes almost 10hrs..

The charger + 2 Alkaline cell costs nearly Rs.700-800
And if u get a better and faster charger u will spend 1k+ on charger alone

All these adds to the budget

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I have Alkaline rechargeable for my old cam...the alkaline cells were more powerful but charging them takes almost 10hrs..

The charger + 2 Alkaline cell costs nearly Rs.700-800
And if u get a better and faster charger u will spend 1k+ on charger alone

All these adds to the budget

You're right but its just a one time investment. I've 4*2700mah alkaline batteries which give enough power to shoot for 3-4 days with moderate flash use. if without flash they can go on & on for around a week or above.

sujoyp

Grand Master
You're right but its just a one time investment. I've 4*2700mah alkaline batteries which give enough power to shoot for 3-4 days with moderate flash use. if without flash they can go on & on for around a week or above.

great...on an average how many pics do u get in one charge...
and how much did u invest in charger+4*2700mah cell

Positive of Lithium Ion is it charges quickly and u can also keep a spare one

Anyways Nikon L110 seems good...azzu we r waiting for ur purchase:grin::grin:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Never counted but as I said a set lasts me for 2-3 days of heavy shooting. I got Sony charger with 4 AA batteries(2500mah) for Rs.1,100 two years ago & now got two pairs i.e four Maxell 2700mah Alkalines for Rs.250 each pair.

Yeah, azeem post some pics & a brief review would be great too.

OP
azzu

azzu

AJJU
Finally i got my first Digital camera
Nikon L110
got rechargable limh batterys and charger free and a pouch too awesome
thx a lot guys
iam on mobile will take a day or too to reach home
so sooon ill post

Top Bottom