Phones under 17k

Kiss

Journeyman
Hey Guys ,My Budget is to max of 17k. Please suggest some good android phones (atleast ICS). Thanks... :)

suhailkhan

Broken In
LG Optimus L9 as mentioned above. If you want to look at other options, you can check HTC Desire X (Good looks and cam) and Samsung Galaxy S Advance but L9 beats both of these in specs.

OP
Kiss

Kiss

Journeyman
Hey guys, Found one of these reviews from flipcart for L9... would some1 please expalin abt it... and L9 is for arnd 18.5k

LG Optimus L9 P765 (Black) Review by Ritika Sharma | Flipkart.com

mitraark

Decrepit
Hey guys, Found one of these reviews from flipcart for L9... would some1 please expalin abt it... and L9 is for arnd 18.5k

It's a exception, the user either received a faulty unit, or damaged the screen somehow.

The screen is actually one the main pros of the phone, IPS panel is bright as anything, colors are natural .

tkin

Back to school!!

Ignore that review, she is not a Certified Buyer, she must have bought it locally and got duped, I had faced absolutely no issues with the screen.

Another possibility is that the screen is feather touch, as its capacitive, she could try to ram it with the nails(like as if its a resistive touchscreen), a girl in my college bought a SGS II and tried to operate the screen like her 5800XM, using nails.

From her review:
screen is pressed a bit hard. If it is pressed harder the patch spreads thru the screen.

Press hard? Its a capacitive phone, dumb %$%%#

Here's my review: LG Optimus L9 P765 (Black) Review by AkashNil Chatterjee | Flipkart.com

OP
Kiss

Kiss

Journeyman
Guys I'm considering to Buy Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos over L9... as i can extend my budget till 20k... and I'm getting grand for 19k.. Please help me decide.... :)

setanjan123

In the zone
Guys I'm considering to Buy Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos over L9... as i can extend my budget till 20k... and I'm getting grand for 19k.. Please help me decide.... :)

Grand has got nice features like multi window etc. If u dont have problem with 5 in screen u can go for it

Top Bottom