phone under 25k

rjroking

Broken In
yar tell me abt best mobile for me under 25k...i can also go for xperia s and s2..but i dnt like that sizes of mobile..i m looking for xperia p..compare it woth htc one s ..htc sensation and sony xperia arc s...

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
S2.. FTW..
In your budget, this wud the overall best dual-core phone with gr8 8MP camera and super AMOLED display..

my 2 frndz has also just purchased S2 only last week..

shashankm

I reign hell..
S2 is huge though a legendary phone! that would be too big for your britches..HTC one and I guess Xperia S also comes for ~26!!

Nighthawk12

In the zone
Better get Samsung galaxy S2, It has twice as better processor than Xperia P.Xperia P's battery life is not good.Samsung galaxy S2 have better gpu than Xperia P quad core Mali 400mp vs dual core mali 400mp of Xperia P.Plus S2 have huge custom rom support over XDA.On other hand Xperia P have none.Plus S2 is super sleek phone you won't find it that big than Xperia P

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
yaar s2 is for 28500..and i dont like the size of that cell,,,

buytheprice is a reliable site.. its being selled at 26,889 there.. update ur price..

and soon Jelly bean would be out for S2 also.. I think its a bang for the buck..
Jelly Bean could soon come to Samsung Galaxy S III and S II

OP
R

rjroking

Broken In
Thnks guyws but i dnt think i got solution ..from ur views certainly s2 is a winner but its having a plastic body and xperia p is aluminium body..nd mreover xperia p has best camera in d series..d only is its battery life which is less den half of s2..nd soryy guys i cant buy xperia s..its totaly out of budget and its size is lot more den s2 :d so finally ball is in s2 court... Cant i have a bigger battery for xperia p?my budgets is 25k only and for s2 i have exceeded it for 26..can some1 tell me lesser price in ncr delhi?

Last edited:

aroraanant

Explorer
Xperia P costs 22k where as S2 costs above 25k and Xperia costs 27-28k hardly 1-2k more than S2. So you only decide which phone you want to buy according to your budget.
If you are spending that much for S2 then why not spend few bucks more and get Xperia S and if you want save some of your money then get Xperia P

OP
R

rjroking

Broken In
Xperia P costs 22k where as S2 costs above 25k and Xperia costs 27-28k hardly 1-2k more than S2. So you only decide which phone you want to buy according to your budget.
If you are spending that much for S2 then why not spend few bucks more and get Xperia S and if you want save some of your money then get Xperia P

yaar i have already exceeded my budget from 22 to 26 for s 2..aise toh xperia s me bhi 2k daalkar s3 le aao..its a never ending tale...so maximum 26 me bta do

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
Thnks guyws but i dnt think i got solution ..from ur views certainly s2 is a winner but its having a plastic body and xperia p is aluminium body..nd mreover xperia p has best camera in d series..d only is its battery life which is less den half of s2..nd soryy guys i cant buy xperia s..its totaly out of budget and its size is lot more den s2 :d so finally ball is in s2 court... Cant i have a bigger battery for xperia p?my budgets is 25k only and for s2 i have exceeded it for 26..can some1 tell me lesser price in ncr delhi?

in Gaffar market.. you can purchase S2 for anything b/w 24k to 25.5k with bill and warranty.. my frnd has purchased this month..

OP
R

rjroking

Broken In
in Gaffar market.. you can purchase S2 for anything b/w 24k to 25.5k with bill and warranty.. my frnd has purchased this month..

yaar i have heard that we can b cheated der...is der is any good showroom which can provide this rate?dukaandaro pe waha pe trust kam hota hai

thnks

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
yup. S2 comes with ICS now. And Xperia P has the weakest processor of any dual core based mobile. the graphics part is even more weak. If you can't find Galaxy S2 (I9100) then go for Atrix 2 and save some cash. But most shops sell I9100G rather than I9100.

aroraanant

Explorer
yaar i have already exceeded my budget from 22 to 26 for s 2..aise toh xperia s me bhi 2k daalkar s3 le aao..its a never ending tale...so maximum 26 me bta do
If you bargain hard then you can Xperia S for 27k, 28k is the max price. And putting 2k won't get you a S3 bro,it costs around 37k so that means you have to put around 10k more.And if you are tight with your budget then Xperia P,its totally worth it for 22k

yaar i have heard that we can b cheated der...is der is any good showroom which can provide this rate?dukaandaro pe waha pe trust kam hota hai
thnks

Even I won't suggest you to buy from there.

daksh

Journeyman
Dont go with Xperia P .
It has IMO the worst battery life in current droids .
1320 mah for a 4incher with rgbw matrix is just stupid .
S2 is the way to go with an exponentially faster SoC , Non pentile SAmoled plus , good battery life .

funskar

Padawan
Xperia p - worst battery life n weak dual core proccesor
s2-grt proccesor n nyc battery lyf:-D..
Btw andros r battery suckers.Except Moto razr Maxx
@Rjroking

Better for u to buy atrix 2 fro 21k or else get s2/One s

Top Bottom